Girls with tattoos: Yay or nay?

Does the fact that a girl has tattoos make her any more or less appealing?

Personally, I love tattoos. Already have one and planning on getting more :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing against tattoos, but it depends where they are and what they are.

It would be a tiny bit of a turn off if the girl had a tattoo on her face or someplace that couldn't be covered up by clothing, but I could look past it if it was meaningful or vital to her in some way (family related, intensely spiritual, etc.)

It would be kind of awkward to me if she had a tattoo near her genital area saying something about said area or just generally the kind of stereotype that I've seen in p*rn (stars, cat, cross, etc.) Once again, I could look past it if she had a good explanation.

All in all, tattoos are only a deal breaker for me if you have them without seemingly thinking about them (got drunk/high and got it) because it says to me that you make bad impulse decisions. Better a tattoo than a baby, but I digress.

I suppose I just dislike people who get tattoos to be different. It's like putting on a hat or pair of pants that you can never take off. I don't get it.

Gucci Mane has an example of a bad tattoo:
    images.complex.com/.../niuyfprg9cr1wajn7zaj.jpg

What Guys Said 33

• Sometimes I find them incredibly sexy, like a crazy turn on lol I have no idea. Sometimes when I see a girl with full sleeves it just makes me SOOO horny! lol sometimes I guess they can be too much.
    I've got one on my left shoulder blade (family crest) and next year I'm getting my dad's family crest on my right shoulder blade XP

• More, depending on the size and location. Generally much more appealing though. It is a sign of expression, and as a creative person, I love expression.

• i love them IF they aren't just some tacky piece of shit common one like the infinity symbol or the birds or all that stuff that every other girl has. Tattoos are art and if its meaningful and beautiful its real hot

• Asked too many times. I am not a fan of tattoos. I prefer natural skin.

• I love them, only if there aren't too much. Like if she had one to three tattoos is good, but if she has like in every part of her body, that I don't like too much. I want to be able to tell what her skin looks like.

I like them on the shoulder, lower back, ribs, lower abdomen (right above the pelvis), and on the feet.

• Hell no!
    Tattoos make a man look like a criminal thug and a woman look like a crack whore from the trailer park.
    I have spent years sitting in court rooms and working with police. 100% of the tattoos and piercings I saw belonged to the people referred to as "the defendant".

• Really? Having "Hallelujah Thank You" on my ribs is going to make me look like a crack whore?

• natural clear skin is my favorite no matter how exotic the girl looks, shell never be as appealing as her natural self ever again, at least physically.

• Depends on the tattoo and the location. Did you see the Russian girl with the dudes name across her face? Don't do that.

• Sure does, both on a physical and a spiritual level. That alone shows she doesn't view her body as a temple of God.

• I meant to say that it would make her *less* appealing.

• Did you hear this from God himself?

• It's called reading the Bible whilst actually having reading comprehension skills. In it, the Most High also says how he has deprived women of wisdom, so your ignorance doesn't particularly surprise me.

• yay. actually i dont mind till the point where all of the girls/womens body is covered. because thats a total nay.

• I prefer girls not to have tattoos.

• For me, nay.

Every girl seems to have tattoos now and it makes me sad.

• Yes, provided it's not a tramp stamp.

• Yaaaay !!!

• I have a few and never been with a girl who had tattoos haha.

• Huge turn off for me.

• I don't like tattoos. It's just one more thing covering her skin, and one that I can't take off.

• nay nay... nay

• Depends on the guy. Some like it some don't. For me it's cool if you have them but i won't think you're less attractive if you don't have them.

• depends how well done they are

• Nothing on this earth is sexier in my opinion

• yay and nay. Depends on how big it is, where it is, what the image of the tattoo is, etc.

Personally, if I was dating a girl that had a tattoo, I would want it to be something small and not very noticable at first glimpse.

• Depends where and how many.

• YASSSSSS (yay)

• It depends what kind of tattoo and how many she has but usually i like it a lot

• Girls with tattoos are hot, but tramp stamps and exes names aren't.

• I like girls that have tattoos as long as they are done well.

• Less.. far far far less.

• No I dont like tattoos on girls. They not look good with tattoos. Natural skin is the best

• I think a tattoo on a girl makes her more attractive depending where the tattoo is on her body.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 7

• I have multiple and love them. Likely to get more.

My boyfriend is very artistic and has a high appreciation for my tattoos (detailed and intricate). I've noticed thats usually the type of people who love my ink, whereas conservative people do not.

• I like these little wrist tattoes if i ever get one that'd be it, I don't like them on other parts at all.

www.tattooeasily.com/.../...y-Tattoos-on-Wrist.jpg

• this question has been asked before and most guys say its the most vile disgusting trashy whorey thing ever

so I'm surprised by the answers thus far

• YAAAAYYY i want moooreeeee lol ! I think women look beautiful with them. Unless its that one lady who tattood DRAKE across her forehead. thats a TAD BIT extreme! xD

• If guys don't like my ink, then so be it. They can fuck off. It's my body, I do what I want.

• They could look great but i dont have any lol

• Yayyyy ^.^