Girls what do you feel sexist or most attractive wearing? Do you have a dream dress or outfit?

The question pretty much says it all, add a pic of your dream or favourite outfit if you like

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My gym clothes..

0|0
    0|0
    • really whys that? lol

• I dunno.. it's just what I always find myself wearing. I run everyday and then head to the gym. I feel comfortable and pretty hot dressed like that I suppose.

What Girls Said 8

• Lol I feel sexy in heels even though they hurt my feet. I can't think of an outfit.

0|1
    0|0
  • My smile and my highest and sexiest pair of stilettos. Nothing else.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tight fitted red dress with black lace

0|0
    0|0
  • Ripped high-waists jeans, a cropped halter top, baggy sweater, and doc marten boots... Best outfit ever!

0|0
    0|0
  • bikini at beach :) or cute strapless summer dress and flats

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't feel sexy anytime. If it's a cute dress I just look at myself think I'm fat and take it off. I dress nice, but I spend hours trying to hide my flaws. So yeah I look bad in everything sexy

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do feel like this?

• Show All
    • Being skinny is not the be all or end all. Its pretty over rated

• Yeah, but it's what I like. I was once skinny ( hip bones, thin thighs, thin arms, tiny waist), and now I'm trying to get back there

• Corsets rock

0|0
    0|0
  • My tight fitted black dress because black makes you seem skinner. When it comes to lingerine... I would go for seamless panties with a matching dark colored bra

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.