Going to a club for the first time!?

So I've never been clubbing before, but me and my friends are gonna go out this weekend. I don't know what to wear cause I'm not like super modest, but I do not like everything to be hanging out all over. So any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• You dont have to dress revieling at all! Dont let people make you think so. I've gone out dancing with a group of people wearing a nice high colar blouse with pretty embelishment on the collar and some stretchy red cotton pants (like yoga pants) . Lol that may sound ugly but eh. I still was commented on how attractive i was but i wasn't gawked at or harassed like other girls who have their booty hanging out or chest out. My guy friend i was dating at the time told me that night, "you dont have to dress like these other girls. You are classy and beautiful. You are what every man desires."

Point being - men want women with class... Not free ass...

Be comfortable and be confident.:) if men dont approach you, it isn't because you are unattractive it is simply because you dont look like the girl they can bang for one night 👍👍👍

What Guys Said 9

• Its fun if its new, but if you keep on doing it over and over again it becomes boring very quickly. Its best to go with a group of friends so that you can feed off the energy off each other. A lot of the time, the DJ isn't even good. Get ready for non stop music to be blasted into your ears, and conversations to be next to non-existent. Learn to do hand signals to communicate with your friends and don't be peer pressured to go, sometimes a good nights sleep is better than a pounding headache in the morning. Last time I had fun clubbing was while I was in Cuba, and it was a new experience for me. Where I'm from 90% of clubs are wack! House parties are the way to go.

• Nice pair of jeans and something that'll cover you well. Why? The clubs here are often filled with "creepy" guys who will try to grind on you, as anywhere else in the world. So I suggest that you wear something that will protect you from unwanted gropers.

• just wear something that looks good on you but doesn't catch too much attention depending if you want to get laid or not.

• Definitely not looking to get laid since my girlfriend will be there. Haha

• just go with a casual look or something like at prom, maybe less likely as you just want to be dancin and drinkin.
      then I would consider you don't wear too sexy clothes so other girls won't keep hitting on you

• A skirt and a nice top?

• clubs are lame, id rather go rock climbing

• Outdoor activities are definitely better! But rock climbing is scary, cause I hate heights. Haha

• Well I don't have to worry about girls thinking I'm looking at her guy, for the most part cause i'll be to busy with my girlfriend, having a drink or so spilt on me, I don't mind, nothing can't be gotten out. As for guys trying to get all up on me, it happens nearly everywhere I go, but we do have a buddy system and we'll try our best to prevent it from happening. Some things ya just gotta live and learn for yourself and everythings a new experience.

• people aren't as logical as you and me are. especially drunks, I've had my share and choose not to participate. people have to learn for themselves

• wear whatever you want

• Mind your drink

• 0|0
  • Clubbing is for wearing something you normally wouldn't. If you want to bare it all, go ahead. Remember, it's how you act that determines what you're wearing is slutty or not, not actually what you're wearing

What Girls Said 3

• My suggestion is my formula for fun and attention (L + S + H)

Make sure the top is LOW, the skirt is SHORT, and the heels are HIGH.

Happy clubbing!

• watch your drink closely and watch the bartender pour it

• Take me PLEASE -.- lol jk

• Haha, not too much longer for ya and you can go with your friends!

• Ummmm... Cute party dress but if you plan to dance, then pants and a nice spaghetti strap black shirt with heels and sandals for when you feet hurt. try dressing with black and gold