Guys don't make passes at girls who wear glasses??

Girls with glasses? What do you guys think of them and I don't mean those girls who wear them and they blend into her face, but those who wear obvious black frames, too nerdy?

Most Helpful Girl

• It does depend on the individual, just like any other feature. You can almost always find a pair of glasses that'll look good on you, though.

I started wearing glasses recently, black-framed ones too, and almost all the people I know [including guys] have complimented them, and I get noticed a bit more in public. So yeah, it just depends; find the ones that work for you.

What Guys Said 1

• I think glasses are usually pretty cute.

What Girls Said 3

• Your question rhymes :P

It's not just about the glasses, it's about how they look on you individually. Some people can pull off bold frames, some can't. I just got glasses, and I started off looking at the black frames, found a pair that I liked, but ended up getting them in brown instead to match my eyes. You just have to get what works for you. That way, they'll blend in no matter what style they are.

• im gonna upgrade to dark thick frames eventually lol...but guys seem to notice me with the spectacles I wear now though. gotta know how to rock em!

• i think I would look better with glasses and even though I don't need them ..i want some so bad