Do guys like straight across bangs?

Which do they like better, straight across or side swept?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Most guys aren't al that clever in this. Most don't focus this minutely, and its more of a "big picture" thing. The total package either works or it doesn't. It's the same with food. If it tastes good - eat it! Why get all wrapped up about what's in it? lol

• Personaly, I prefer no bangs.

• Both are good. I've seen a lot of photos of girls with each type of hair style and it does not matter to me.

• not a fan of straight across but some girls can make it work but side swept for most ii would say

hope it helped

the guy from up high

What Girls Said 3

• I think it takes a really specific face to be able to wear straight across bangs and look good in them. Everyone I have seen with straight across bangs always looks better with side bangs once they change their style. I you sed to have straight across for my whole life and I never wanted to change because I didn't want to leave my "comfort zone" but I finally did and I get so much more compliment on my appearance

im not really sure if that helped or not but I would guess side? but I really thnk whatever looks best on you, guys don't really go "oh she would look really good with different bangs." they are more like "oh she looks good."

etc

:]

• honestly (no offense to the guys out there), guys really don't know or care much about individual hairstyles. if it makes your face look good, they like it. So pick something that works for you and they will love it! ;)

• I like side swept