Why do girls like Nike Pro shorts so much? You always see people posting pictures and stuff on Facebook and Instagram with Nike Pros rocking?

Girls always post pictures with them on and hash-tagging them and stuff. You even see some pictures of girls showing them off under dresses. How come under dresses?

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear nike things because I'm cheap, but I can answer the dress question. A lot of girls wear shorts under dresses. I wear shorts under dresses because I am fat and my thighs rub together when I walk so the shorts reduce chafing xD

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• What I'm about to say is okay because I'm guility of doing this. I do this, and I'm sure others do this too, is because of the label. Basically I'm a label whore. I like brand named things and posting pictures of Nike shorts or whatever is a way of showing it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • theyre comfy! get over youself. does it matter why we do that? smh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nike Pros are super comfy and they are just awesome. Most girls just love them. I also wear them under my dresses bc they are comfy but also to make sure pervs can't look up my dress at my underwear.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.