Anybody on here ever crossdress?

Anybody on here ever crossdress? I do it quite a bit, it's fun to get dressed up in women's clothing. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have met at least 2 cross dressers on this site. Most were looking for advice or acceptance.

What Guys Said 11

• nah I've never dressed like a girl before. I almost went as Barbie a long ass time ago for Halloween but nope never happened lol.

• Sure I would, if I had the chance too. I remember one time when I was going to see some friends in Auckland (in NZ) and one that I was going to see (who was technically further south, but whatever) said that she had a whole bunch of cool Gothic dresses or just cosplay dresses or something like that, that I could wear. I got so excited. This sounded like so much fun and I just started imagining it. I've always wanted to do something like that and it seemed like the best opportunity to do so. Unfortunately, by the time we did meet, we had completely forgotten :'( and I never got to wear cool dresses. I was really disappointed actually. Someday I'll get another chance and I'll take it for sure!

• No but I would try in private with the right partner :) it could be kinky fun!

• Honestly there is nothing wrong with it. The way we choose to perceive ourselves is cultural. saying a woman can wear this and a man can wear that is maid up. Going back to some idian cultures, when a man dresses like a woman they don't even bat an eye. What's normal? well normal is made up, its not reality.

• I wear girl clothes all the time even out in public even though I'm clearly a male I find there clothes softer more comfortable and I like all the different choices women have compared to men for clothes

• I sometimes dress like a moose

• Watch out for bestiality practitioners.

• I'll bet it was a real zinger, just like your " hilarious" first comment.

• I like being the class clown, and I sure as hell made them laugh :)

• When I young I would try on heels. I have no idea how women go clubbing with heels on.

• For my 15th Halloween, I was a girl.

• I did when I was younger 10 years ago. I have stopped of course.

• I do, I like the feeling of dressing up in stockings, heels, bras and all.

• Nah Nah never, i have my pride.

What Girls Said 6

• I tried it once but I didn't manage to look like a guy at all. Moreover, even with an old sports bra I still couldn't get rid of the bumps.. :/

But it was fun. I felt more comfortable pretending to be a guy rather than being a girl.

• That's crazy you felt more comfortable dressed as a boy. Do you have a strong masculine side? I am sure you are a normal attractive female...

• I think I have high testosterone levels for a woman, perhaps. I'm a banana body shape which is rather boyish (if my waist was 2 inches smaller I'd be an hourglass... ;-;). But I don't look like a guy. I just felt like I could be a different person while pretending to be a guy. You know, the exciting feeling of "how will people look at me?" It's pretty fun.

• Being androgynous is cool.. girls settle in later with hormones I bet you have some great curves when you are older... :)

• I've dressed up in suits and tuxedoes before if that counts, lol. It's kind of fun.

• Okay that's sexy.. did you have a man dress with you?

• @musicbrain You said too much for him... how about you? You are fun and sweet... I am following you :)

• @mrwunderful: It could be fun to put makeup on him. He put makeup on me once for fun and did a terrible job (like any man would, haha).

• I've never done it. Boobs too big for it to look right. Are you trans or nonbinary or something?

• Nonbinary.

• Yea, it's mainly based on what I'm wearing, some days I'll wear jeans and shirts and go out with no makeup on, other days I'll get dressed to the nines, it really just depends on my mood, I prefer to be referred to as a female, but if one my friends calls me by my given name, I don't get my undies in a twist.

• Oh alright. Well have fun :)

• I've been told before I dress like a man who crossdresses.

• That is a rude comment. You are very beautiful I am sure they were just being catty. I bet you would look beautiful in a three piece suit! ;)

• @mrwundeful:
      You meant you'd be happy to be friends with my looks. :P

• @mrwunderful

• Does using fake mustachios counts?
    www.thegamingbattlegrounds.com/.../...76339238.png

• I've done many times, when trying to impersonate someone else. Also on my acting classes.

• I came home to find my bf waiting (drunk) in bed for me wearing my corset... I found this hilarious, it was meant to be silly though. He even did a sexy little dance and stripped for me :) :) gotta love a man who can take the piss out of himself!

• Maybe that's a hint he is down for you to be a bit dominant. ... dominant females can be very erotica and sexy... it's fun to have give and take ;)

• Nah... He was just messing about, I prefer have to be in charge the majority of the time.