What did you wear on your first date?

guys: lets say you're taking the girl you like to the movies today with a youth group... what would you want to see your girl wearing? describe the makeup, hair, accessories, wearing apparel, shoes, etc.

gals:what would you want your guy to wear?

GUYS AND GALS:WHAT did you wear on your first date? WHERE did you go? WHAT happened?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I didn't know what to wear but we went to a semi fancy sushi resturant. So I wore a knee length backless black velvet dress with ankle boots and snd a red plaid jacket. He wore a blue plaid shirt and jeans... So we were a little mismatched when I took my jacket off, but he loved my dress. After sushi we went to a bar, had a drink, he's friends texts us and I figured why not! Let me go ahead and meet all his friends and see what he's like around them. So we went to another bar. It was fun. We ended the night talking for hours in the parking lot. Neither of us wanted to go home. We even text each other until about 4 am once we got to our houses

What Guys Said 7

• I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure I was dressed like one of these bros...
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../90210

• I see you there, right next to Andrea. 😝

• lol... thts what i thot @Kris85...

• @Kris85 Hell yeah, buddy! I had quite a few shirts from the Steve Sanders Collection. Also went into Brian Austin Green mode when I wanted to get REAL fresh. Had a couple vests, I was like a smooth white Aladdin. In retrospect, the more casual Canadian Tuxedo modeled here by our boy Jason Priestly was pretty fly too.

• pfft I slapped on Parc jeans with a nice undershirt and a button up long sleeve, rolled up the sleeves, left the top 2 buttons unbuttoned, slick black leather belt, Versace on chest, left and right forearm. its all opening doors from there;)

• what did your "girl" wear that day?

• Awww @BertMacklinFBI your date sounded cute!

• @Kris85 it was a decent date hahaa :D I've had more fun with other dates but this one was a nice and mellow one:) still waiting for my rocket to come. did I just quote Jason Mraz? yes I did! :D

• I'd wear some urban style boots with fitted 511 Levi denim jeans with a good brand of a white T or nice short sleeve button up with no logos.. keep it simple and casual, and a watch to match. I don't follow trends or anything like that, that's what boys do not a thing of men. I wore boots, denim jeans, with a denim long sleeve shirt that was lighter than my jeans, folded the sleeves to my biceps, wore a watch. We went to BJ's. We got to know each other. Don't be afraid to ask her questions... Remember you are trying to get to know her and don't expect sex after your first date or have any ulterior motives. Speaking from Sacramento, ca 21

• lol did u 4get im a girl?

• Lol you're obviously girl not a woman and probably into "swag" guys... I'm giving him my advice as a man through my experience which I have more than you..

• Heyy I apologize... My phone showed it was asked by a guy.. I'm sorry for what I said. Since I thought it was a guy asking the question I thought a girl was just trying to be a smart ass lol and forget to say that I'm a girl

• On my first date, i took my partner to a restaurant in London i heard her mention a few times ^_^ then had a huge selection of cheese (kinda her thing hah) and flowers waiting for when we got back :p
    wore a suit but no jacket, instead wore a vest and pocket watch lol

• i LUV CHEESE! N LONDON? I LOVE GOING THERE!!! its very beautiful...

• a condom.. BOOM!
    No jk, I usually wear, blue Nike stefan janoski's, jeans, a black (fitted) shirt and a denim blouse.

• LMAO @#1 comment... lol so where did you go?

• i know what u mean i got one of those... very comfy... n cute

• Yes very cute indeed, those kind of outfits are the best :)

• Haven't been on a date in the longest time but normally just a nice pair of jeans with s nice collared shirt or something.

• I remember vividly i wore jeans and a polo shirt and umm at least two undershirts don't ask me why and yeaa
    Cologne and most importantly a Condom.

What Girls Said 6

• well it was really cold that day so i just worse jeans boots and a cardigan with my hair all cute and stuff.. this was back in November on me and my boyfriends first date... dress for the weather but still look cute

• ok thanks

• we ate at fat buger and then we went to the castle park which is a batting cage mini golf place then we went to the movies... it was really fun.. just a casual cute date...

• On my first date, which was with my husband, I wore a short black skirt with a blue tank top that has some black on it, my black leather jacket, and black flats. My hair was just down and straightened, and I had light makeup on.

He wore layered tshirts, a black and red jacket, and jeans with sneakers.

We went to the movies, played pool, and played darts.

• my first date? so i was wearing tight jeans with a cute brown top... we went to the park then we went to eat something at a snack

• what happened?

• uh-oh... no dnt cry please...

• too late :(

• Something stylish/pretty but casual. I'm not a high-maintenance girl and I don't feel like myself in dresses and high heels.

• I wore skinny jeans, cute white lace shirt and ballerinas. We just had some coffee (I had a party to go to afterwards). He dropped me home and we kissed.

• Never dated :0 forever alone XD