Do you/girls look at a guys shoes?

So many places say that one of the first things girls look at are a guys shoes. Is this true? If so what shoes do you like on a guy?

• Yes, I do, it says a lot about a guy
  • I look, but it doesn't matter
  • No, don't look
  • See answers

Most Helpful Girl

• for me i look at a guys face and teeth and hair... i look at his head area first because he could have a nice nice pair of shoes on and not be cute... you can't tell me i sound shallow because if a girl is basing a guy off the type of shoes he has on then thats shallow as well... i usually look at the shoes on the first date... if your shoes are ran over and busted i will not go on a second date with you... no matter how nice you are because i believe that people hygiene shows how they are as a person.. and having busted ran over dirty shoes aren't good... if i meet him like that ill give him the benefit of the doubt because he might have just came from work.. but on the actual first date the shoes must be clean

What Girls Said 4

• I must admit that I judge a guy because of the shoes he wears. Certain shoes tell me about a guy's personality based on my personal definitions of the shoes. For example, when I see a guy wearing work boots, I assume he's a hard worker, tough-skinned but also gentle. I believe it's because the men in my life, such as my grandpa, dad, and uncles, all wear work boots and they possess these attributes. So I only assume that this random guy I pass on the street with work boots has the same characteristics. I pretty much define a specific shoe based on previous encounters I've had with others.

• It matters... to an extent.

• it doesn't matter as long as he is not barefoot

• Yeah I do look

www.big5sportinggoods.com/.../...running-shoes.jpg

Never wear these on a date.

What Guys Said 1

• I know the scientific answer to this, and i'm looking forward to see how the girls answer here.