What is your current hair color? Natural or dyed?

Currently, my hair is orange lol Just colored it last night. I got bored with my faded red and dark roots so I bleached everything and went with orange. I'm just hoping my job won't fuss, though I doubt they will since I had light pink hair when they hired me and had pretty bright red hair up until now.
What is your current hair color? Is it your natural color or did you dye it?

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair is little bit of everything because I use Demi colors or semi so it kinda washed out kinda not like my ends are blonde and then some of it's like a redish brown from when I attempted to add purple over my brown but it just didn't show up very well and then like a brown an then my hair like grew out so it's kinda natural thankfully you can't see a defined line of how many colors are truly in it right now. But blonde is haunting me I swear it just won't go away and I don't want to cut my hair. Ughhhh it's naturally a light brown I think. I want to color it dark brown though.

What Guys Said 9

• Natural, but died would be so damn interesting. I should dye my hair someday. Orange sounds like a cool colour. Light pink sounds much better for a colour that I'd enjoy though :) Someday when I can be bothered 9and when I have the money of course) I may as well dye it.

• It's dyed, because they died... and got white!

Initially they were black, though!

• My hair is mostly dark brown. Natural. Always been this way.

• Light brown naturally but currently dyed black.

• Black mixed with some brown, natural.

• It is black. During summer I put highlights on it.

• Natural light. Brown

• Dark Brown. (Natural)

What Girls Said 15

• Brown - dark brown depending on the light. No dye in it at the moment. I let my roots show until they got long, then cut all the dyed hair off.

• My hair is very dark brown, almost black. I have never dyed nor permed it. This is the hair I was born with.

• Mine is highlighted blonde with lowlights as well and it's a light brown underneath. It's been this way for 4 years now and no plans to change it. I was a blonde growing up, and when my hair got darker I started dying it. I have had it many colours but I always come back to the blonde because that's what I am and love.

• Mine is a dark brown. It's dyed, I've been dyeing it this color since February last year!

• Both, I have my natural strawberry blond hair dyed with stripes of black, brown, grey, blonde, red, green, pink, purple and white.

• Natural. Blackish dark brown with some light brown in it lol. Not thinking of dying it but if i ever will it'll be dark red.

• Some where between blonde & light brown. It's my natural colour.

• I'm intense red, but a naturally dark blonde, I've been deep blue black before too

• my hair is dark brown (natural color) with a couple of highlights

• Mine is brown (which is my natural color) with dark red streaks in it (dyed)

• My hair color is black it's my natural hair color but some of the ends of my hair is blonde because I bleached my hair blonde a year ago and and had cut most of it off so that I could go back to my natural color

• Natural
    Color: black
    Highlighted bangs
    Color: violet

• Dark brown naturally.

• Natural dark brown.

• Coper red. To be more specific intense rame with the number 8.4