Why don't most girls understand Ponytails are attractive?

Pony tails on almost any girl is really attractive. And I don't see why most girls think it's unattractive

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not like pony tails because my face is exposed and i feel like you can see all my imperfections i feel like my head and forehead looks huge

• Is that why you wear those white strips on your face? I really think it might call attention to your face more than a pony tail would.

• Ha Ha no i was doing a face mask and i decided to take a picture :3

What Girls Said 10

• Well because in their opinion a ponytail basically highllights their face more.. with hair in the way... they think it kind of covers up them. It's just how guys think a bigger dick or a lot of muscles will get more girls.. that just isn't the case.

• I only have my hair up in a pony tail at work. It makes my face look weird and I don't like it at all. What you think is attractive, other people might think is unattractive. It's subjective. That's why some girls won't "realize" it, because it's just your *opinion*, not a fact.

• They can look good in faces without angles but they are not recommended for rectangle, triangle and square face types.

• I feel too exposed and I think it makes my face look fatter

• Depends on the ponytail. I hate my forehead so I prefer ponytails when I have my fringe out. When the hair is let down it brings a lot of girls, me included, more confidence. It covers up cheeks. It's not hidden. It takes more effort to straighten hair than to put it in a ponytail. To me a ponytail is a hairstyle for when I have no time to do anything with my hair.

• Because it's just not manly. Plain and simple. There may be some women that like them but overall a guy with a ponytail just looks more feminine and is not attractive in my opinion.

• I think he's talking about a woman wearing a ponytail... re-read his question. He thinks not enough women wear them.

• I think you haven't quite understood the concept of "personal tastes/preferences" yet...

• It sort of hides your hair I guess.

• Oh wow this is new. You really made a lot of girls feel better though :)

• Are you attracted to horses rear ends?

What Guys Said 4

• Everybody's different, some like it some dont.

• Not every person likes what you like. Everyone has his/her own preference. Any it seems like most girls are not happy with how ponytails make their face look. Again, some do. Find the girls that do if those are the girls you want.

• Agreed. Ponytails are fantastic. It's the best female hairstyle. Ponytail with side bangs is even better.