Does anyone agree with my boyfriend's definition of average looking people?

Ok so my boyfriend and I had an argument over the definition of the word average. I think that when someone is average looking, then they aren't good looking or bad looking. Well my boyfriend has a different view. He says average looking people are everyone except models/celebs. He thinks average looking people are normal people that don't have any of their "flaws" fixed. He says models/celebs are not average looking just because they fix their flaws by having cosmetic surgery or other things done. The reason we got into this argument, was because he said I was average looking and I was offended. But according to his definition I shouldn't be offended, right? Because I didn't have my freckles removed or any kind of plastic surgery done. So I guess in his view I would be average. And he does think I'm beautiful. He just thinks average people can be anything from ugly to beautiful and the non-average people are the ones who get plastic surgery and stuff. So does anyone else besides my boyfriend think like him? It's kind of hard to explain what he thinks about this, but I tried. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I think his definition is really, far off, bu I can see where he got it. LIke everyone is the same, average, then there are the few people who have gotten surgery to fix their flaws, so they go above average. But I agree with your definition of average over his.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I think that your boyfriend's theory is sooooo invalid. lols

All I can say is that I completely agree with your definition of average lookin ppl.! :))

I don't think that you should feel offended. YOur boyfriend isn't a celeb is he.?

SO he's saying that he is average too.! :)) Unless he is a celeb. lol

If he thinks that you are beautiful, then he must have a thing for average looking people.!

• According to his definition, I guess you shouldn't be offended, but his definition is stupid.

• Thats not true your the one whos right there are people who are above average who are not models or anything it all varies on each persons opinion.

• Your boyfriend might be stupid. That is the dumbest definition of average people I've ever heard. But if you go by his definition, you shouldn't be offended. Really, why do you overthink this? He thinks you are beautiful. Don't overanalyze.