For the bored: Welcome to Build-a-Boo Workshop. Choose from my list of features. Then describe his/her personality, name, dress style, hobbies, etc?

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• for a girl- light blue eyes, really long blonde or brown hair, fair skin, average waist average hip thick thighs, "donk" bum, oval face.

Smart, funny, caring, musically inclined, cutesy, confident, maternal/nuturing, independent, geeky, trusting, loyal, positive. Lucy would be her name I guess. She would like yoga, dance, pottery, singing, she would play the guitar and maybe the piano. She would like vollyball maybe. She would like plaid, yoga pants, skinny jeans, and leggings. I would like her to be more laid back with her clothes but still fashionable and not look like a slob. She would have a few tattoos that are symbolic and maybe some piercings like eyebrow, nose, and some ear stuff.

for a boy- I like brown hair that is short with a little spike in the front, skin tone 2-3, I like a bit of chub on my guys... not really into abs and stuff, I don't look at boy's bums, hollywoodian or short boxed beard, I have no face preferance. He would be super smart, caring, funny, protective, loving, romantic, loyal, geeky and trusting. His name would be Tristen. He would wear nice jeans and nice pullovers but still be able to wear sweats and feel good. He would be into woodworking, writing, cooking/baking, and 4H.

Obviously I am not nearly this particular but what the hell?

0|0
    0|0
    • I love volleyball, the name Tristan, and how creative you got with this!!

• Thank you :)

What Guys Said 5

• 1|0
    0|0
  • too much work this is what I like whole girl right thier :D images4.fanpop.com/.../...oke-17253934-870-580.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol i remember you. The guy who likes the outdoor wolf thing hahah. And you told me to watch that anime video. Yep its me. Same Anon

• Show All
    • Lol I guess that wouldn't hurt

• yay another friend on this site :D

• Blue, 6th girl listed in hairstyle, 1 skin tone, average waste, hip, wide thigh, donk, no real preferred face shape, as long as the face look pretty and proportionate.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Build-A-Boo Workshop"? Anon, someone needs to give you some kind of award.
    Blue, first hairstyle on the third row, tone 3, 2nd body type (oh yes), double wide, aaaaand oval :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol its me who created the Booty Post... And body shape post... And tv show post hahaha. I noticed you replied to them all

• Show All
    • Well, you can count on friendly replies from me, especially when there's booty involved

• Haha okayy :D

• Can I build a Buu?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• OH MY GOD LOL! This is epic:P i want to build a guy-boo tho=/

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes, in the hair you posted in the comments the last row fourth one, and the third body
    This is so creative haha

But the third body is so hottttt those abs are just <3 I don't like too much bulk, more lean and muscular instead of big.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea the 2nd 3rd and 5th guys bodies are my fave

• Show All
    • well good! :P

• Because I got a whole lot of awkwardness goin on here haha

• New brilliant blue, long wavy brown hair, skintone 1, shape 1, donk booty, inverted triangle faceshape <3 that's bassicly what my boo looks like. She's french, and freaking awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a hot black guy.

0|0
    0|0