Too late to get my ears pierced?

I'm a sophmore in HS and I haven't gotten my ears pierced… I kind of want to because it's really pretty and I feel like it'll make me look prettier. I would probably get them done at Claire's… but am I too old? Am I too late? Will I look like a loser? I kind of just need someone to convince me haha, I don't really care what the people at the mall think of me because the mall I would get them done at is smaller and people from my school don't go there that often.

Most Helpful Girl

• My aunt got her ears pierced when she was 40 so no you aren't too old lol. Never too old for something like that. And honestly I think it is better to wait till your older (Obviously not as old as my aunt lol) because you are making the decision for yourself and someone isn't making you do it. I got mine done when I was about 8. I am 18 now and have six in the left year and two in the right... I think I'm addicted xD

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Omg definitely not! And if you're too scared and you don't get them done now you're only going to get older and miss out on earrings! Earrings are for every age so its fine to get them a little later. No one cares how old you are when you get them! You're worrying to much about small things, just stop worrying. Tbh I think double piercings or cartilage piercings are cute, if you don't know what they are google them!

• Too late? Why would it be a big deal? I got (additional) ear piercings when I was 18, no one will pay attention to you.

• Getting your ears pierced later in life is not something to be embarrassed about. No one is going to think you're too old for that. I got my ears pierced 7 times and I'm only 23. I just never took care of them so I had to keep getting them re-pierced. It's not a big deal unless you make it one.