Guys, are you afraid of balding with age?

Are you guys afraid of balding with age? Is it stressing to think about it or do you just don't care? What will you do if you start balding? Just rock it, shave it all off, or like comb it over?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Terrified. I'm already thinning at the top pretty good, especially at the crown. When I was 18 I could grow my hair long. Now it doesn't grow at all. I don't have to worry about doing anything now, but if it keeps progressing I'll shave it off.

• Not even thinking about it because I already got gray hair in front. Started getting it when I was 16. Got made fun of at school. I did my best to turn it into a joke even though I felt very bad on the inside. Because of my gray hair problem I am not even thinking about baldness right now.

• Not really. When that happens, I might just get myself a hair transplant.

• Not really I just don't give a shit

• I'm worried about it, because I think my hair is really good, however when it starts happening I plan to just shave it all off

• No, are you afraid of losing your reproductive value by age 35? I can compensate for anything with money and can have kids well into my 70s.

Checkmate.

• Yep stressed but have been told I look nice with bald head :)

• Nope. When I Start balding, I'm going to shave it all off. Or see if I can work it (some people look Decent). But more likely than not I'll end up going bald and putting a barcode on the back of my head (hitman reference).

• Well, most of us keep what we have not much to do <3 :P

• Im still young but balding is inevitable and if it happens i'l shave it all off.

• not at all. hopefully women will stop asking me shit like do you have a gf

i would become fat if it wasn't so unhealthy

• Nope. it just means I have to shave my head less. It's an efficiency gain. :D

What Girls Said 2

• if it does happen, they can shave it, and i like some guys with that look:)

• They can shave all their head and look good. I know some really good looking bald old men