Anyone Else Ready For Fall Weather To Finally Kick In?

It is is still very hot where i live and it only gets "breezy" during the night and morning times now. im ready for it to be cool and breezy all through out the day so i can wear cute clothes. i have so many ideas for fall outfits and its killing me that i can't wear them yet cause its still too damn hot outside lol. anyone else feeling my pain?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not only not feeling your pain I'm actually lamenting the passing of summer. I love summer. I love the hot weather. In the part of the country where I live the fall colors of the leaves are absolutely beautiful. I like that very much. But I don't like cold weather. Autumn days that are at least 60 degrees or more I'm okay with.

• Well here its been in the low 80's every day and i hate it. i m ready for temperatures to start staying low all through out the day

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer summer and winter. I want it to be very hot in summer so it would be more comfortable to swim. And it just gives a more summer-like feeling. And I want it to be very cold in winter because I love snow, blizzards, skiing, all that. And it gives a more winter-like feeling. Basically, two completely opposite experiences every year.

• noooooooooooooo... I hope winter won't be here this year >>I just hate winter it makes me so depressed :( :( :'(

• ahww why? i just love snow and chilly weather, coffee, and boots and sweaters :)

• I don't know I guess a day with no sun can actually get to me so bad and the strong wind... OMG it scares me and makes me feel so down and I lose my appetite too don't know why though

• I love pea costs, parkas, and sweaters. I love the cold that makes the majority of people shrivel like prunes in their homes. I love the sickness that sinks in their bones. But I love the people who can come out and just enjoy the weather the most. This does come off as a semi-douche opinion.

• Pea coats* bad auto correct is bad =/

• i love cold weather, just sitting outside on a cool autumn or winter night is very relaxing to me, i dont know why :)

• F**k no, where I live it's 45 degrees in the morning and 80 degrees in the afternoon for "fall" weather. I hate it, you dress for the hour of the day, not the season.

• http://youtu.be/TbgwqMFdDbU

Not the dying part lmao

• It's felt like fall for a couple weeks now where I am at

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not... Fall is my favorite weather but it seems like when you live in Chicago Fall is either the shortest season or is the only season that never comes.

It's like either Summer last forever and Winter starts or it immediately skips to Winter we may have a few cool days the trees hurry up and fall but I mean like seriously we don't have like a full season of Autumn... It really pisses me off =/

• i think its like that here too. i live in Georgia and its hot all year round until winter. it may get chilly during the nights and mornings but the rest of the day is blazing hot

• Exactly! It really frustrates me =(

• Fall lasted about a day by me. Winter has reared its head. It snowed the other day.

• Really? where do you live? it hardly snows at all here :(

• oh wow lol, well thats mother nature for you haha

• Yeah... you have to check the weather every day :p

• Yes!!! I already went an bought a bunch of cardigans, boots, sweaters, jackets, scarves, etc... even though it's still in the 70s here lmao. I can't wait :D

• its in the low 80's here i wish it would stay at 60 or even 50 degrees all day :/

• I'm ready for my fall/winter boots to kick some ass.

• To finally kick in? It's been here for going on two weeks now.

• Well its still pretty hot where i live so it isn't really "Officially" here yet for me lol

• Yea I wish it was a bit warmer up north too.