Which of these girls can really rock a tattoo?

I think 2, 5, and 8 are the prettiest :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Letting you know this now, My mouth dropped at number 5. Anyways, Number 5, 7, 1, 3, and 10. just man these girls and good looking!

• I know 5 is my number ine fave!! And then 8 and then 2

• Lol you and all these emcouraging compliements!! Im overwhelmed haha

• Pffff I'd do it for anyone ;P
      Message me, we are creating a huge comment list lmao

What Guys Said 17

• They're just all so beautiful, and the tattoos really enhance each girl's natural beauty and will help them achieve their own individual goals in life while expressing themselves in a way that is just so tasteful.

• I know I agree!! Im not even a fan of tattoos like that, but these girls really pull it off

• I am not really a fan of girls with tattoos but I admit some of these look amazing with their tats, I especially like number 4!! Though end of the day these girls have young skin which compliments tattoos, give it 10-15 years when their skins starts to age, these tats will significantly detract from their looks. If tats were a mid-term think and not permanent, I would probably like them more.

• I know I hate tattoos are permanent. Lol I guess thats why they have Airbrush as well haha

• okk they all are rockin insane and awesome tattoo's
    but i'd have to pick 10, 9, and 4. Also because they are really attractive.

But i also have to pick number 8... because she really looks like my girlfriend... its kinda creepy how much so

• Lol it may be your girl

• My 8 must look diff from yours? My 8 is the pale girl with the blue eyes and upper body shot. What does 8 look like on yours?

• with a white slouchy hat ^^

• I cannot pick nor will I. I view them ALL as good looking and with the tattoos that they have is their form of expressing themselves with the ink and designs that they have. They are ALL great in my mind and eyes.

• 1 and 4. Some look totally creepy with those tattoos.

• Are we going by who's the prettiest or who can rock tatts the best?

If we are going by who can rock tatts the best: 10, 9, and 4.

If we are going by who's the prettiest: 8 & 3.

• Lol I understand why you asked. Like i know I said who can rock the tats, but I've honestly been judging by whos the prettiest lol. 2, 5, and 8 are my fave

• Yeah I see it separately. All of them are very pretty though and none of their tatts look terrible on them. I admire such beauty.

• Hmm, not a big tattoo guy--don't know why, so probably not the best judge of it. I guess it depends on sub-culture?

But I thought # 8 was really pretty, I love how she used blue in her hair and tattoos to complement her eye color and skin tone.

• Ya im not into tattoos either, but I just like that these girls still look pretty with them

• number 8. Pale girls are the best at showing colored tattoos. All the rest can seem a little trashy and if theyre all over the place. Sleeves are sexy too.

• I love 8s eyes. It makes her pale skin stand out and the tattoo tops it off

• Personally I disagree. I think it depends, but tanned girls can add a lot of subtle tatts. Sometimes subtly is better.

• 1, 3 and 8 are my picks.

• Lol i think everyone loves 8

• 4, followed by 9.

• Lol someone finally chose 9. She didn't get as many votes as I thought hah

• They all would look better without the tattoos!

• Oh i totally agree but i posted this because i was surprised at how pretty some people still look even with tattoos

• Would have to be number 4 and 10 for me.

• Yea they're both pretty. Love their hair

• They all look pretty hot with their tatoos. I wish i could find girls like them.

• Shoot I'd love to look similar to one of em!!

• Maybe you should have a friend draw on you with a pointy gel pen. It will desensitize your pain receptors to some extent.

• Hahaha I used to do that all the time in elementary until someone told us about ink/lead poisoning

• Numbers 1 and 10 are the only ones I like they are hot! And really rock the tattoo.

• I love 1s facial expression and 10s hair. And 10s face reminds me of Hayden Panitierre

• I think all of them :P they're just canvas though

• Number 1 and 4

• Lol they're all really pretty, but nahhhh I got three faves and 5 is the most gorgeous to me

• Lol its cool. We all have our opinions :)

• 4,5,6,7,8,10

What Girls Said 8

• None of these except for No.5. (although she looks trashy, she's the only one who pulls it off...)

And this girl:
    http://www.listal.com/viewimage/1893698 (and NOT in a trashy way)...

• Im not even really lookin at #5s tattoos. I just love her hair and face.

This link you sent, tbh... She ain piullin them tattoos off, but we all have diff opinions

• I guess the thing really is perspective. o. O

• I agree with Sully - 1 and 4 are the best.

• 4 is so pretty but I find 5 to be gorgeous

• 5 is too much. 4 has a lot of tattoos to but if fits more with her body.

• Lol i think im just off topic. Im lookin at 5s hair and face more than the tattoos haha

• 8 looks like an absolute doll.

• Yea those blue eyes

• she's like a tatted angel

• 1,2, and 8 are my favorites. But the photoshop work on 10 is amazing

• I love 8's eyes

• I just love 10's hair

• And yea 2, 5, and 8 are my fave

• they can all wear them but 1 and 4 look by far the best

• Ok thats understandable

• 8 looked best to me. But why do most of them have such terrible eyebrows?

• Hahaha i didn't really notice. Like which ones?

• Lemme guess.. 1, 4, and 6s eyebrows lol

• Oh I understand 1, but I thought 5s were cute

• The 2nd, 5th, and 10th have the best work. I think rocking a tattoo is less about how well you wear it, but more about your placement and how good it actually is. Number 6's work is trash even though she's really pretty it looks like flash art.

• Well at least we feel the same about the other 3 you named

• #3, 8 and 10 are the only ones who look good with tattoos.

• What? 5 didn't look good to you lol

• Lol this may come as a surprise to you, but I'm black. We don't was our hair everyday, and perms are a blessing lol. Its ok, you probably thought I was white or something

• ahh yeah i didn't know. hahah. i dont wash my hair everyday XD i go a few days without it. but i know a lot of people wash their hair everyday i wouldn't perm my own hair either!! i got it done professionally once and i didn't like the way it came out at all.