What hair do you prefer for guys?

For guys what do you prefer straight or curly hair. Long or short and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Medium length straight hair - dark brown or dirty blonde

The hair blows gently in the wind and its intoxicating, when its too long it just kinda hangs like a flat heavy curtain.

What Guys Said 4

• Long and straight is the best. I like to watch it blow in the wind and I like to run my fingers through it. I also like it when a girl shakes her head to throw her hair over her shoulder (that's so hot and such a tease). I also just like the sight of a girls long hair resting on her shoulders or just hanging in the back. I also like to watch a girl run her fingers through her hair when she's talking to me.

• I prefer long hair; straight or curly, it doesn't matter. Both look fantastic! My girlfriend looks super in long hair! That's why I like it!

• Uh-oh! I thought we were talking about girls, here! I stand corrected. Please disregard my girlfriend comments! (LOL)

• I LOVE LONG STRAIGHT HAIR, I don't like it being tied up and stuff, I love it because it I simply just do, but it really depends on the fella, but wear it how you want to wear it, find a guy who like your hair style not his because its your body and you can do what you want to it.

• Cool I have straight hair, used to have long hair but I cut it not its medium length past my shoulders! Do you think that's good?

• I prefer curly hair medium length looks good don't care to much for straight hair. There are to many girls that have there hair straight I like girls with curly hair looks better.

What Girls Said 0