What lip color does a guy like on a girl?

i have to get ready for a youth event tonight--- "helloween" its this thing we go to once a year.. its supposed to be like a scary haunted maze thing... anyway... my friend says my crush was going to try to make it... her and him were talkin about different girls and their makeup or whatever... anyway... what color does a guy like on a girls lips? do you prefer lipgloss, lipstain, lipstick? idk... i was just curious

Most Helpful Guy

• Not considering Halloween... but rather just lip color in general. NOT red. Women with the same-ol' bright red just isn't attractive in you're young. Natural is hot. If you go with something that makes your lips a little shiny, that's ok. I prefer a lip color that actually makes them less-colorful... like a nude color. Another great option is a really pale pink... that's very soft and sexy.
    If you want to totally rock some sexy makeup above and beyond any of your friends... watch the Lauren Curtis Makeup videos on YouTube... she knows what she's doing!

• i will thanks :)

• Now I want to see if any other guys admit it!

• Many guys probably don't watch those videos, but a lot of us realize that our girl is trying to look good for us (and for herself). Why not be a part of it? There's nothing wrong with a guy trying to educate himself and these "un-manly" things so that he can know what his girl is talking about. I'm happy to help my girl any way I can. Heck, I go shopping with her all the time. I'd rather watch her try on 50 pairs of jeans to find the couple that make her ass look amazing (because I'm the one looking at that ass all the time). Otherwise she's trying to figure it out herself half-twisted around, trying to look in the mirror in a tiny dressing room... or worse, she goes with another girl that going to say "yea, that's cute" no matter what. In fact, most girls are jealous enough, they want her to NOT look better than them, so they give bad recommendations. A guy SHOULD be involved if his girl wants him... and most appreciate the help. Just my opinion though.

What Guys Said 7

• BLACK LIPSTICK.

(or you said blue! Like royal blue? That's awesome too!)

Or I don't know - natural? So it doesn't get all over our face and other places when we start kissing you? Maybe just some sweet and fruity lip balm so your lips are nice and slippery and taste cool?

• Anything, it doesn't matter. Guys aren't picky, honestly.

• so you would kiss a girl if she had blue lipstick on?

• Yep! And I have actually. With Blue, Green, Pink, Red, hell colors I don't even KNOW what they were. We're not picky.

• LMAO... damn... well... tht saves time..

• Uhhh, It really doesn't matter. Its like how girls paint their nails... totally pointless. Even bare lips are fine by me

• not to sum guys... my ex-bf had me paint my nails certain colors and my lips ALWAYS had to be the way he wanted them- n if they werent he would make a big fit/tantrum bout it--ridiculous... and too much sumtimes too... i mean i caint complain he paid the nail salon bill and spa bill but ya kno...

• I like bright cherry red.

• I only like bare lips.

• Lip gloss. Strawberry or some tropical flavor.

• Red one i prefer

What Girls Said 7

• Guys are stupid and don't understand anything that isn't like glossy pink. They don't like or understand Marroon, berry, red, lilac, burgundy, and definitely not purple. Do what you lie and you'll find someone whose I into the same things along the way

• Wear what you like to wear. You'll feel confident and therefore be more attractive. I really love black cherry.

• I like to use dark red or regular red just in case I hook up with the guy you like you can leave with stains of lipstick I find that hot (;

• a dark sexy red! ;) great for both Halloween and attraction!
    good luck!!

• Girl's opinion: Try natural pink and lipgloss.

• It's always red - dark red 💄💄😃😃

• I think pink it's really cute