Do you think smart-watches will affect the overall value and appeal of luxury watches?

I love luxury watches. I think they look really nice and although they are expensive, I think they are worth it. Recently I saved up for a really nice watch that I want to buy but I am holding back because I am worried about smart-watches. Will luxury watches go out of style? Will they become useless and only good for the material with which they are made? Smart-watches offer features that normal watches simply cant.

For example, do you think it's a waste of money buying a nice rolex now?

I am not going to use the results of this poll as advice, I am just curious what other people think.

• No, (normal) luxury watches will always have their place.
    86% (6)80% (4)83% (10)Vote
  • The value will be affected and they will go out of style.
    14% (1)20% (1)17% (2)Vote
  • The value will be affected but they won't go out of style.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • They won't go out of style but the value will go down.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • See answers.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally find the smart watches to be very unattractive.
    I hate that futuristic fashion --- and I categorize smart watches that way.

I love a nice traditional classic watch on a man.
    Very very appealing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• not now... the effect has been made by cell phones... the watch lovers especially the luxury watch lovers can never switch their style and prestigious demands... in fact last week I bought a new customize Rolex from RSD watches NYC...

0|0
    0|0
  • WHat luxury watches have value and comfort, does not have smart watches.
    Check here: http://www.ringsforwomen.org/

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that classic watches won't never become old-fashioned because it's an attribute of style, luxury, good taste. And people will always want to have good expensive accessories.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• They can keep their futuristic star trek watches I will always wear the classics over tech any day. Call me old fashioned but I watch prefer the classic watch my grandfather used and took to work everyday until he died rather then a computer strapped to my wrist.

0|0
    0|0