I love luxury watches. I think they look really nice and although they are expensive, I think they are worth it. Recently I saved up for a really nice watch that I want to buy but I am holding back because I am worried about smart-watches. Will luxury watches go out of style? Will they become useless and only good for the material with which they are made? Smart-watches offer features that normal watches simply cant.
For example, do you think it's a waste of money buying a nice rolex now?
I am not going to use the results of this poll as advice, I am just curious what other people think.
- No, (normal) luxury watches will always have their place.86% (6)80% (4)83% (10)Vote
- The value will be affected and they will go out of style.14% (1)20% (1)17% (2)Vote
- The value will be affected but they won't go out of style.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- They won't go out of style but the value will go down.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- See answers.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I personally find the smart watches to be very unattractive.
I hate that futuristic fashion --- and I categorize smart watches that way.
I love a nice traditional classic watch on a man.
Very very appealing.0