Do instagram models really look like themselves?

yesterday i was having dinner with a friend and her sister.. her sister is a kinda popular instagram model but i noticed her sister doesn't really look all the great like the does on instagram... on instagram she looks like this beautful bikini curvy model with long hair makeup etc... but in person... all of her make up and hair made her look a bit scary... do people really photo shop and filter these photos... same thing happended with a girl my boyfriend was dating...

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• its all about lighting, angles, etc. most likely does not portray reality but I mean its IG so people get to go all out with their pictures.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• May be just because of Camera Quality or else she deal with some Instagram follower providers like http://instavertize.com/ to get her famous on Instagram because many other also get themselves celebrity on Instagram.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know all those lovely models you see on billboards, yea well, it's all photoshop.. they even alter the shape of their face and trim down the size of their neck... these girls look nothing like that in real life.

1|1
    0|0
  • Use DSLR, better camera quality, better pictures

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's funny how taking pretty pictures on Instagram automatically makes you a model is she getting paid for it? What model is thrown around so loosely these days

0|0
    0|0