Do guys find it unatractive when a girl seldom wears dresses, skirts, or shorts? And just wears causal jeans most of the time?

Do guys find it unatractive when a girl seldom wears dresses, skirts, or shorts? And just wears causal jeans most of the time? Don't dress super girly basically

Are you less likely to pursue her than a girl that looks more girly?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say as long as the combination looks nice (combination of all clothes), I wouldn't really be bothered by skirts, dresses or just jeans. Personally though, I think if you wear skirts in winter (or other cold days), you look shallow/slutty.

What Guys Said 11

• We don't care honestly. We see a woman for a WOMAN. Not that we mind if you dress up in the bedroom or whatever, but honestly we're not picky. Why do you think you hear that expression "She'd look good wearing a potato sack". Women on the other hand, see each other for the clothes they wear.

• I don't really care. I'll tell you a little story, though: I have a female friend who usually wore casual stuff like that all the time. One night we went out to someone's birthday party and she came by my place on our way so we could have some dinner first before heading out.

Oh. My. God. You should have seen her. She'd put on a nice dress, nice shoes, little bag, done her hair, makeup, everything. My jaw hit the floor, and she thought it was hilarious - I'd never seen her dressed up to the nines before. I put on nice clothes too and we (especially her!) had compliments all night at the party. The moral of the story is: make that little extra effort now and then, you'll look amazing and we (guys) will love it.

• I prefer women who are not constantly trying to look super special in one way or another. Just be a normal, casual woman sometimes. Guys don't expect you to look like a superstar at all times.

• Nope, doesn't really bother me what they're wearing as long as they don't dress like their grandmothers lol. It's nice to look nice but expecting it all the time is too demanding, i've been attracted to girls in t-shirts and skirt, hoodies and jeans and even shirts. I guess I always look at the face first, or if I like her enough already it won't bother me what style she chooses, as long as it ain't dirty or horrible

• So long as the jeans are tight, then its fine.

• I would not say I fine it unattractive, but I prefer when girls dress more girly.

• I find it hot actually

• Not at all. I like jeana

• It doesn't matter to me.

• I like when girls wear casual jeans or shorts... but I don't like skirts or dresses at all.

• I love it when a woman wears what she wants and not having to dress "girly".

What Girls Said 3

• i used to be the same way. then one day i was on vacation and wore short shorts and i walked past a mirror and i had to back track my legs were killin and i started liking shorts and skirts and dresses

• I'm a skirt, shorts, dresses and heels to show off my legs kinda woman... have been since high school/college.

• There are men that don't care, I rarely use dresses or skirts.