On a scale from 1-10 how do I look?

I am 6"2', tall for my age, very thin I weigh 123 pounds. I play basketball. I have long shaggy hair but not past my eyes. I like to wear a button up shirt (not buttoned) with an undershirt. So what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Um... Work out. Get some muscle and wear different shirts.

What Girls Said 10

• Omg you sound just like this guy I'm crushing on! Seriously, scarily like him! You sound nice but I'd need a picture to tell you if you were attractive =]

• All girls have a different thing in guys that makes them hot and bothered. So too some girls you may be hot, to others you may be ugly. But it's how a guy carries themselves that gets the girl.

• Have you tried hotornot.com? It'll give you an answer. (Judging from what I've seen, if you want an inflated score, have the picture be of you in uniform, or hugging your pet/baby/kidbrother/grandma.)

• I think that you should wear different shirts, go to a surf shop and get some new clothes cause you might look ugly and maybe get a hair cut cause your hair might look better if you are skinny

• Put a pic up and don't ask anonymously if you really want to know.

• Everything sounds hot except for the weight part. I mean come on ya'll gotta have some muscle.

• Loose the long shaggy hair.. Too feminine.

• wow. You're one skinny guy. I'm 5'5 and I'm over 123 lbs! Anyways, you might look okay being skinny. There are some guys that are very active, which in turn makes them very lean, and they look great. They have great muscular bodies. I say you probably look okay if you have some muscle on you. But you might want to try some new shirts. The button up shirt unbuttoned with a beater underneath is kind of old. Try a polo or just a t shirt from a place like American Eagle.

• Haha yeah I pic would help. haahha I can't just tell like that. plus, you don't need to worry about it. all girls have a different idea of hot!

• Hard to answer with out a picture.

What Guys Said 2

• Why don't you upload a picture instead, and don't ask anonymously ;)

• How do "I" look? I'm 7'9, weight 300 lbs and wear a giant robot suit around all day long.

We have no idea of knowing what you look like without a picture.

• I always wondered why all those robot suits I had never worked :)