Do you find straight silky dark hair of Asian Girls attractive?

www.blacewigs.com/.../...own-straight-hair-wig.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• The pic you posted isn't as appealing as most of the Asian girls I know in real life. Their hair really is smooth, silky and straight, not to mention thick. I'm jealous of them, actually.

What Guys Said 9

• Definitely. But again, hair can look different on every girl no matter what race or nationality she is.

• i love them.. infact my ex had done this just coz i loved her look with that style.. :)

• Yes and yes.

• Yes it is very attractive!

• I think that's my favorite type of hair in general. Pretty much always looks awesome.

• Asian girls <3
    I love the hair too, they like my blond hair. Good trade off (:

• Yes, I love long silky hair on a girl. Especially Asian women it seems to fit them well.

• Extremely attractive

• It's definitly attractive. But of course, the hair is only one small part of a woman's body, which in turn is only one part of a woman.

What Girls Said 8

• i like light-coloured, soft european hair on girls.

i have thick, straight black hair.

glad you have a lot of pride in your hair, asker.

• look, while i do love it, id rather hav long curly hair.

• Its really hard to maintain such long hair, i had hair up to my ass, and i cut it off, now im growing it out again (its nearly up to my ass again) with such hair, it requires being dedicated to get it looking flawless all the time (im asian)

• Terrible hair extentions I'd say...

• i like long straight hair, the shape of the hair look similiar to mine but my length isn't so long
    i am Asian

• The hair in the picture doesn't look nice and I don't like Asian hair. The hair strands are too thick. I prefer thin since it feels softer.

• yes I think it looks great :)

• Yeah, Asians have great hair.