Piercing in the tounge?

I think of getting one, what would you think if a girl with one. I do not have any other piercing, except two inn each ear.

• hot
  • ugly
  • freaky
  • do not really care

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's a weird place to put a piercing. But it's your tongue so do what you want. You should not be doing it for others; you should be doing it for yourself.

What Guys Said 5

• Honestly i've wonderd what it would be like to kiss and get a BJ from a girl with a tongue piercing.
    But it certainly isn't a must for me...

i'm not a piercing fan.. and i think it can make you look a bit slutty/trashy..
    But then again i've seen classy girls to my own surprise have one, that i never noticed.

I guess if you are showing it off non stop it automaticly, makes you look more slutty.

• My opinion is that the fad has passed. It had a good run, but it really isn't that interesting anymore.

• I think she'd give good head.

• I don't like piercings.

• It would be a deal breaker for me. Ugh.

What Girls Said 1

• I have my tounge peirced. I think it looks good. it takes a while to get used to. i had a lisp for months..