What do you think of these kind of bras?

Ladies and gentlemen what you think? I've not made my mind up on them yet so was wondering what others thought.

m.newlook.com/.../view?cat=304691143

Most Helpful Girl

• i like it :) its kinda classy actually... in a sexy sorta way haha

What Guys Said 9

• They're hot... but pretty much all forms of lingerie are hot.

If a girl were wearing one, it would turn me on.

• Does nothing for me personally. I would be happy as long you find it comfortable to wear.

• Madonna, 1983.

• I like those. Just make sure you feel comfortable in it. This is for your body.

• They are sexy

• I like it. Its cute and sexy at the same Time. If you think it will be comfortable, I think u should go for it.

• Yeah they look really nice I think.

• I like the long line style, they ate pretty

• gets me hard just looking at it,

What Girls Said 12

• That is exactly my favorite type of bra b/c where it lifts the bust and lies around the waist. It looks very sexy, when I used to be a bcup this type of bra was very flattering, not that i would show it off but it did make me feel elegant and sexy.

• These remind me of crop tops, the kind young pre - pubescent girls wear before they grow boobs but want to appear grown up. I think their training bras in the states (have never understood why you'd need training to wear a bra but there we go)

• That wasn't meant as a dig at you, I'm not suggesting you're lacking in boobs, just what they remind me of.

• No worries i didn't take it as a dig... I'm a 32d so you know :) but yeah i thinking the same thing but apart of me kinda likes them I don't know lol

• I have bought some in the past and didn't like them on me, I've got big boobs so maybe that was the issue, they probably look nice with small petite boobs.

• Not really my style.

• Looks ok... I prefer black tho..

• It's so cute!❤️ it would look odd on me though, I can see someone with an a-c pulling it off though^_^

• Not exactly my style.

• Oh my god they're adorable and sexy!
    I love the navy and the mint green ones.

• i don't like it.. it looks like it will give me skin irritation.

• They look really nice, would buy them :)

• I don't like them wear them just like cotton push up and comfortable

• I don't see my size on the website 😔 they are cute

• i think they're kind of weird lol