Do you change your facial products often? Or do you stick to the same brand always?

I am changing my facial products after using my current ones for many years, how about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• no because i have pretty sensitive skin. i can get a rash on my face and i can also get a pimple just by changing my cleanser. there's this one cleanser that my sister used that every time i try using it 1-2 days after it's like magic i will notice a pimple on my face. if the product is working for me i usually stick to it. i try other products sometimes but i'm very careful.

What Guys Said 2

• I read reviews online, found the one that satisfies others, tried it, liked it, and have been getting the same ever since.

• I buy what has the best reviews. So yes I do change often.

• Do you change like every 2 to 3 months

• Usually when I've finished a product, I'll move onto a different one, depending on reviews, prices and availabilities. Yes they usually last 2 to 3 months each.

What Girls Said 5

• I change pretty often... I get bored super easily and am convinced that there's always something better out there that I must still find.

• I don't go by brands. I always stick to the same products for skincare and cosmetics because they really work for me. Each brand usually has only 1 or 2 products that are suitable for me.
    Heard that you use sunblock daily. Which one are you using? :)

• I change it up every couple of months to see if other products work better

• I change only when my products stop working/I can't afford them so once every 4-8 months or so.

• Personally Iv only had about 2 facial brands in my life cause I know literally nothing about makeup, iv stuck to one brand cause iv been perscribed it by the doctor