Guys, would you wear a thong or g-string if a woman asked you to?

Also, women, do you think if a guy wants you to wear a thong, he should wear one as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone is entitled to wear whatever they want, just as much as everyone is entitled to find it attractive or unattractive on others.

A man in a thong is pretty much the most unattractive thing I can think of right now.

• Very true, I just think it's hypocritical for guys to want women to wear them but then they balk at the mere mention of possibly wearing one.

• Thanks, sister! :D

• Anytime! Shoot me a message on here sometime.

What Guys Said 30

• All kinds of nope.
    media.giphy.com/media/m9vg10TdXUYx2/giphy.gif
    Unless of course, I get something in return...
    media.giphy.com/media/p1o7fkUo7sZXO/giphy.gif

• A girl asked me to wear bikini briefs. I did not find the thought sexually exciting, arousing, or interesting at all so I refused.

• Yes I would (and have for that matter).

I'm very open minded and like to explore sexually, don't care what other people think.

• Sure. Why not give it a try?

• of course it's a part of role-play

• If it was my girlfriend, and it was only indoors, yeah, I might do that. As long as I don't have to pay for it.

• Sure, anything to please the ladies.

• 0|0
  • I've always considered myself Very adventurous in bed, there are few things that I won't do for my girl. So the way I see it if it's going to turn her on (not sure how seeing my ass in a thong would turn her on) then I'm all for it. However on the other hand I'm not just going to make a fool of myself if a girl simply asks me to.

• I would.
    No big deal.
    It's only underwear.
    I would draw the line on scooby doo undies, tho

• No i'm cool

• I would definitely wear a G-string or a thong if a woman asked me to. I completely agree if I ask a woman to wear something i would expect her to know if she asked me to wear it I would

• Good answer, I like that you, re open to things.

• That's really cool, some guys on here are so freaked out by the notion and it's not a huge deal.

• Most guys are just immature or don't want to try new things. I personally find it amazing to try new things and I love being open to anything. Plus i am the type that if I want a woman to wear something i know I would wear it for her if she asked me to without hesitation

• G string cause my ball would be seeping through the sides of a girls thong.

• Well how do you fit your junk into a thong?
    It would have to be a huge thong which defeats the purpose. (I would think)

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. No

• I'd wear Whatever will please her

• If she's hot, and doesn't have a picture taking device. Especially if she wants to make love (and is disease free).

• Nah bro I'm sweet.

• TBH i dont think my junk would fit

• No im not the type of man that would do that no matter the award

• Why not? Afraid of a little booty floss? ;)

• Yea, it does turn me on to wear one, the feeling of the strap in between my booty cheeks is pretty arousing and knowing that a guy is wearing one and is not comfortable with it. mmmmmm

• If thats the case i would only wear one in the bedroom to make you happy

• nope I don't think so

• Yes, at home with her, as long as she looks good and we are having sex later.

• I wear them for my girlfriend an for fun. They are nice when u get used to them.

• I'm pretty sure practically no women would want a guy to wear one of those

• If if I get something in return I definitely would

• Only if I could eat it afterwards

• No thanks.

• I wear them already xp and my wife does as well.

• O. O What? Nope... no no no no no no no no no no

• Why would they want to do what will make the difference

What Girls Said 3

• if he wants yea sure why not i dont think it would turn me on, itll give me a good laugh probably (and that would make us a bit closer because i love a guywho makes me laugh hard by making himself look silly lol) but i dont see how men can wear those xD

• A dude in a thong is mega gay

• that would have just been funny, And if I ask a guy to do this and he did, I would have laught my ass off.