Is he gay or just fashionable?

Do straight men wear Andrew Christian clothing? a snip shirt for instance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost no straight man knows his clothing by designer name. Everything is just jeans, shorts, and short unless they like being douches and wear expensive name brands to show off and say "I'm wearing _______, cost me like $200 lol".

I can't call a guy gay based on him wearing a certain designer's piece unless they're assless chaps.

What Guys Said 3

• I had to Google that, and I am straight, so that is likely your first hint to "no". I have never seen a straight man wear anything on that website. I have never seen anyone wear anything on that website, actually, but the products they make are clearly for a gay audience.

• Straight men never heard of Andrew Christian and have no idea what a snip shirt is. Nor do they care.

• Guess what I stumbled upon googling Andrew Christian... I HAD TO cuz I didn't know what it was.
    OMG \o. o/ One pic said "/&^#me Fridays"

That is totally not something a straight man would buy. Underwear for at least $100.00 and the ass part is not covered?

What Girls Said 0