What's your make up routine?

I am thinking about starting to wear make up but I am not sure how much to use or what to use. I have always gone without it except for a few rare occasions.

Secondary, how do you remove mascara without damaging the eyelashes?

What's your process for removing make up?
This is me: http://tinypic.com/r/10opaiu/8 In case you want to give me specific make up advice.

I don't need to hear "You look fine without it". I know. But I wanna do this for fun not for boys.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are wearing sunglasses, so I can't give you proper advice for your eye make-up.. :/
    Anyway, personally speaking, I feel great when I put mascara, eye-liner or eye-pencil. Based on your picture, your skin looks great so I don't really think you need concealer or foundation. As for your lips, avoid wearing brown and purple. I think coral or bronze pink or warm pink lipstick will look very good on you.
    I remove it either with wet tissues or with a cotton ball and a cleansing product named "Les Cosmetiques".

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 13

• Make up is always fun to use and I think the amount that you use will convey the look you want. I often stick to minimal eyeliner and some concealer for that natural everyday kind of look. When I go out to a party or concert I will use more eyeliner, and maybe some eye shadow and mascara. People always say that us women wear make up to attract males but I use it for myself when I want to play around with it. To remove make up I usually use make up remover wipes. They're simple to use and you dont have to worry about getting anything in your eyes. A good way to take off mascara is to dab a hot wash cloth on your lashes, which loosens it up, then take a wipe or some vaseline and gently rub it on your lashes. The thing to remember with mascara and other eye make up is that you have to be gentle

• ... none haha. I wear no make-up to school and rarely some eye-liner and mascara if I go out (which hasn't happened lately) and full foundation, eye shadow etc make-up for a wedding for example. I have friends whose skin doesn't look as young as it used to due to the fact that they made a daily routine out of putting make-up on. I prefer people knowing exactly me. I've went on dates and guys didn't complain about me not wearing make-up, it went really well actually :)
    If you do wanna start using make-up, don't go for any green, blue eye shadow and like this type of vibrant colors because I don't think it would fit your skin tone :) also I don't think you're necessarily damaging the eyelashes. I wear mascara from time to time and I just wipe it with a make-up remover tissue. Try to use as little foundation as possible, to keep your skin young, also because it covers the pores and doesn't let the skin breathe (even though tv says some products do. small chance) and also some people who have acne still wear it without realizing it isn't good, but you don't have any so. Also go for natural make-up since you're a teen and don't wanna catch everyone's attention, especially in school with the teachers and stuff. This is the best advice I can give you , but there are a lot of things to learn if you search on the internet. and many natural make-ups you could do.

• Oh lol. I get it.

• Well, you are. :)

• I wear quite a lot of eye make up, but I put a lot of emphasis on mine.

I wear liquid eyeliner on the top, starting not in the inner corner but where the lashes start. I then use soft kohl eyeliner on the bottom (if you aren't very good at liquid on the bottom it easily goes in your eye and HURTS LIKE HELL. I find pencil eyeliner scratchy) and only go half way along my eye. I top it off with mascara on the top and bottom of my lashes.
    I do use foundation, but I don't cake it on. I literally use a thin coverage, but I don't wear it everyday. I use an eyebrow pencil to give my brows definition - because of my natural hair colour being so light, when waxed they look fine up close but only looks like I have half an eyebrow when about 2 foot away from me. And I dye my hair dark. So I literally just give them some colour.

And that's it. I can never find a lipstick that looks nice on me (still hunting).

If I'm going out for the night I wear fake eyelashes too. And if I'm feeling super exciting, I wear some eyeshadow too (oh la la!)

I can show you a close up of my eyes if you like. But they are just eyes :)

• I usually wear foundation ( but am thinking of stopping except on rare occasions because I struggle with blackheads/occasional acne), and then mascara. Sometimes I'll wear eyeliner on my top lid just to make my eyes look a little bigger. But mostly, I only wear mascara. I usually wipe it off after a hot shower with my towel, because I never really considered it damaging my eyelashes. But it's all soft and wet after a shower so it glides right off.

• Do you use liquid eyeliner?

But I don't see how blackheads affect foundations

• Really the idea of slathering anything on my face would make me paranoid haha. =P

• Haha okay then.

• Well i just wear foundation or whatever lol & mascara & sometimes ill wear blush. I dont think you need a lot of make up like I don't know how to do eyeshadow._. Im good with what i wear lol & you can but those neutragina make. up remover whipes those work great

• Don't have one. I absolutely hate wearing make-up. What's the point of it?

• It sorta makes me feel somewhat better about myself.

• Natural beauty is nice but nothing is better than adding a little confidence to your day. Makeup makes people more approachable because they think they put the extra time in their appearance. You don't need to go all out but a little is fine. I personally don't wear makeup but that because I don't know how to put it on if I did I probably would enjoy it.

• Finally I got to see ur pic haha
    I am poor with make up
    for mascara I wipe It off with eye makeup remover. No rubbing just gentle

• I use foundation, powder, mascara, lipstick and blush :)

As for you, I don#t think you need to cake your face with foundation and powder, since your skin is good, I only use it to cover up the imperfections. Blush is always good though. I can't see your eyes on the photo so I don't know if you want to make them more prominent, then you could also do eyeliner and eye shadow. I don't do this because I don't have the skill XD Lipstick is good too, just make sure you don'T overdo it. I myself prefer darker lipstick, and I think it might suit you to :)

• When I do wear makeup it's usually foundation (bare minerals), blush, eyeliner, mascara, and lip tint. To remove I just wash my face and take out any excess with a warm face towel.

• Awhhhh your so purrrtayyyy as a white box ;) hahaha kidding umm me i go like this I do a primer then powder foundation then I highlight with my highlighter and then add bronzer and then blend and them do blush and then fill my brows in highlight and then mascara I use like three different kinds. I curl my lashes before then load it up. Okay never use water proof mascara it's the worst idea ever that shit never comes off. Just buy makeup remover or wipes and remove it that way. I feel like that's the safest way. I don't do that though I just wash my face and it comes off for the most part although I always end up with raccoon eyes THE HORROR 😱😂

• Lol I won't buy it.

"highlight with my highlighter" You use a highlighter?

Love Raccoon eyes

• I have natural foundation. I could tell you the name of the company and you could see if it is just as good.

Haha just wait.

• Yesss tell me I'm like about out of mine I'm so sad I need to find stuff that's just as good.

• Eyeliner, mascara, and concealer. Maybe lip gloss

• I Don't bother with make up :/

• You can watch YouTube videos instead of asking here.

• Well I don't use YouTube.

• Well u should they're more informative and you get a visual of how they apply their make up