Do guys really care about panty lines?

Do guys really care if a girl's panty lines are showing, or is it just us girls?
Cause we go out of our way to wear thongs and make sure they don't show when we wear leggings/yoga pants.
But do guys really mind?

• I don't want to see them.
  • No I don't really care.
  • I like to see them, they're hot.
  • Other/Depends
I'm talking about this
3.bp.blogspot.com/.../photo.JPG

Most Helpful Guy

• The vast majority of dudes don't even think about panty lines, trust me. They just wanna look at your butt. LOL

What Guys Said 12

• I think it's kinda hot actually xD I don't really care if you have it or not, but if you do, there's nothing negative about it.

• Most guys don't care.

• If a girl dressed for me that way and not to get the attention from other guys
    it would not matter to me but if we both were going out to a social gathering
    and men are there it would make me upset but than again if our love is strong
    than it shouldn't matter.

• Guys like a cute butt.
    I'd rather look at the shapely butt of a panty-lineless 20 something girl rather than the panty lines on a 300 woman :P

• If were in a private spot its sexy/hot but in public its slutty, It would make a guy think "she could be sidechick/booty call, never a girlfriend though"

• When they bend over I see them and can tell what there wearing. Do I like this I guess depends on how they look the one that I saw was no big deal.

• If anything, they can be SLIGHTLY sexually stimulating, but we don't care.

• So all these days of wearing uncomfortable thongs were for nothing? LOL

• @CarolinaGuti My take is the vast majority of guys could care less.

• It's nice to see how sexy a woman feels by what type of panties she is wearing. The higher the cut , the better

• I love the preview of panty lines. It's a turn on

• sometimes its funny, but in a cute way. I don't really care and it might even grab my attention.

• Never noticed that before, I don't look there, but it wouldn't bother me at all

What Girls Said 0