Do guys really care about panty lines?

Do guys really care if a girl's panty lines are showing, or is it just us girls?
Cause we go out of our way to wear thongs and make sure they don't show when we wear leggings/yoga pants.
But do guys really mind?

• I don't want to see them.
    20% (3)7% (2)11% (5)Vote
  • No I don't really care.
    13% (2)27% (8)22% (10)Vote
  • I like to see them, they're hot.
    7% (1)63% (19)44% (20)Vote
  • Other/Depends
    60% (9)3% (1)23% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm talking about this
3.bp.blogspot.com/.../photo.JPG

0|0
0|13

Most Helpful Guy

• The vast majority of dudes don't even think about panty lines, trust me. They just wanna look at your butt. LOL

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I think it's kinda hot actually xD I don't really care if you have it or not, but if you do, there's nothing negative about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • If a girl dressed for me that way and not to get the attention from other guys
    it would not matter to me but if we both were going out to a social gathering
    and men are there it would make me upset but than again if our love is strong
    than it shouldn't matter.

0|0
    2|0
  • Guys like a cute butt.
    I'd rather look at the shapely butt of a panty-lineless 20 something girl rather than the panty lines on a 300 woman :P

0|0
    0|0
  • If were in a private spot its sexy/hot but in public its slutty, It would make a guy think "she could be sidechick/booty call, never a girlfriend though"

0|0
    2|1
  • When they bend over I see them and can tell what there wearing. Do I like this I guess depends on how they look the one that I saw was no big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • If anything, they can be SLIGHTLY sexually stimulating, but we don't care.

0|0
    0|0
    • So all these days of wearing uncomfortable thongs were for nothing? LOL

• @CarolinaGuti My take is the vast majority of guys could care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nice to see how sexy a woman feels by what type of panties she is wearing. The higher the cut , the better

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the preview of panty lines. It's a turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes its funny, but in a cute way. I don't really care and it might even grab my attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never noticed that before, I don't look there, but it wouldn't bother me at all

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.