Blonde, brunettes, or. redheads?

I've been just about every hair color under the sun but my natural hair color is honey blonde. Do guys find a specific hair color more attractive on women?

Most Helpful Guy

• My friend is really into red heads however is dating a brunette. You what that means?

Guy's preference in hair color probably has about 3% influence on his choice.

I personally like any natural looking color (not purple, green etc...).

so go nuts!

What Guys Said 16

• Any color can be great as long as it fits that girl. There is no color that fits best for everyone. Experiment and find the color you like best on yourself.

• Generally I like brunettes the most, but I've seen attractive girls with a wide variety of hair colors.

• Some guys do, I don't. I really don't care about hair color. The only thing is if it's like a wild color (funny red, green, blue, etc.) then it depends on each individual girl on whether or not it looks attractive to me or not.

• Natural hair colour always looks better than dyed.

• Redheads. I wanna crunch on their carrot patch.

• Platinum white blonde. I had my hair changed from black, to reddish brown, brown and platinum white blonde when I was younger. What's your favorite color that you had in the past?

• I love my deep burgandy red. However, read is to hard to maintain. Specially since naturally blonde hair has naturally small pigments so overlapping that with red which is a lager pigment makes it. fade even faster. I love when I had blonde and aqua blue ombre though!

• Nah my hair is naturally light I don't have to use the dreadful bleach:) I feel ya though I can see my natural highlights peeking through my dark brunette hair! And I just colored it 4 days ago

• That is so rad!

• Natural redheads.

• Brunettes and redheads

• Style > Color, to me.

• Although I will go for a ginger every once in a while.

• redheads... but I like blondes and brunettes too

• Honey blonde is the best

• I agree with this guy.

• My blonde locks made me look to... Young. I don't want to look 16 when I passed that age up a good minute ago xD

• Blonde is the most attractive

• Redheads are the hottest. But I like all the others too

• Redheads, always... but, I could def. go for blondes and brunettes if I really wanted to

• My preference is usually dependent on the girl I'm interested in at the time. Historically I've favored brunettes, but all are nice.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I'm a girl, but on a guy I love redheads, brunettes and blondes. Well, I guess I don't really have much of a preference.

• For me, it's more about how the guys hair is styled and how his face matches with his hair, not so much the hair color.

• I've always loved red head with green eyes personally. I think that's just because they are like a rare breed though lol at least where I'm from

• I know. My boyfriend has red hair, green eyes, and the most adorable freckles! I love it <3