What color lipstick?

Based upon my DP, what color lipstick do you think would look best on me? I'm feeling like changing up my look and I never wear lipstick now, so I figured that's a place to start.. I'm just totally clueless on what would look best.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• yellow LOL

• How about Red lipstick?

• Maybe a natural color?

• purple dark or red, blue all the colors be nice if she got attitude to use

• Don't start right away with red. You want to ease your way up to red, start with lighter shades of pink, and move up from there

What Girls Said 5

• Hmm depends where you're going and the mood, I think a darker shade of red would suit you very well because of your fair skin and red hair. Or, you can try a darker shade of pink too it would suit your skin and hair as well again.

• A nice peachy pink, um a nice plum red (so dark red) maybe even a velvety purple 😏

• I think a light cherry color or natural looking lip color for starters.

• red looks good on everyone

• DP? Deep penetration? Double penetration? I don't know what DP means other than that.
    I'd say shades of red are always good for lipstick. You don't want a really dramatic color though if it's your intro to the lipstick world.

• Good lord, default picture.

• BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOWWWW!!! Yup would have never guessed that. Specially because it is NOT a default picture since you personally picked it. Default pic would be the one the website provides for you.
      Profile picture would have been a better word. But it's kinda obvious that we would look at your picture for this specific question... Anyway do red but not so strong. Just a little red.