What goes well with this Ruffle Bootie shoe?? thanks

link

i know it's a 3 inch heel but I don't care. it's super cute. could I get away with a dress with this shoe or would it be too much? thx

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you could definitely get away with a dress with those shoes, but I think it would have to be a dress that has a bit more of a casual look to it. I think those shoes would also look good paired with a cute trench coat, like this:

link

or possibly even like this one

link

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• i can see a mid thigh-length skirt or dress going well with that.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• link

link

link

link

link

link

link

I'm personally a fan. they're sexy, and surprisingly comfy if you get a good fit. Versatile too, as you can see from these links. Love them!

1|1
    0|0
  • Ooooh those are so cute! I picture them going well with some dark skinny jeans and a cute top, maybe black. A simple outfit to show off those shoes! A dress could definitely work with those booties. They would look great with a cute little black dress!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say skinny jeans. You could get away with a dress, as long as there isn't too much detail work on it.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can definitely do a dres, it would just have to be more form fitting. something loose would make it look too heavy. you also need a heavy fabric to balance the suede bootie. Maybe something a little mod and masculine. go for it!

1|0
    0|0