Your opinions on leather jackets? Do they make the opposite sex immediately look more attractive?

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b087d70b59dd.jpg

Do you agree with the picture? I've never worn a leather jacket in my life because I don't think it suits me...

• Yes, leather jackets makes the opposite sex immediately look hotter
  • No
  • Depends/see results
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

43

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I have them they are nice

• I hate the thought of wearing a fucking cow. Same goes for the opposite sex.

Also, it stinks when it's wet. And not many people can even work it right.

• doesn't have to be real... I meant just the look

• Than the second part of my opinion applies just the same, not many people can work the style. Like, fat people and being too skinny, will look stupid. You've got to be well-built, confident, and it has to fit in all the right places.

What Girls Said 4

• I have leather jackets. I wear them because I find them cute, not to be attractive to the other sex. It doesn't really make a guy more attractive to me if he wears one or not.

• I seriously think they look great on everyone.

• Fashion wise, yes they look good on everyone... But not to the point where it just looks sexier on the opposite sex..

• Kinda, it looks great on most people.