Who gets turned on by lingerie stores?

Not naming names but I get aroused when I walk in and start imagining myself in the bras and panties and pjs and all the rest. You can't try everything on, but being in the dressing room with the mirrors... Oh!!!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I'd like to go in the dressing room to help the gal try on her lingerie. I like seeing more so than stories.

• I get aroused by lingerie models in lingerie, or the thought of my gf wearing it for me. So I'll be picturing her in it. So yea, not turned on by lingerie specifically

• Who DOESN'T GET TURNED ON in lingerie stores? It's literally the store that sells the clothing that you take off last.

• Yess, especailly spencers or victorias secret

• Yes, especially if my assistance is required in the dressing room.

• Michelle you in the mood to play? Pm me

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, I do. Anything retro or vintage gets me going , like corsets, bustiers, slips , garter belts and old fashioned silky hosiery.

• Oh yeah the vintage... Does the wetness begin before your try them on or When you see yourself or feel the fabric?

• Both. I get excited at the thought of going to the store, to begin with. Sometimes I feel guilty and feel like I HAVE to buy whatever I'm trying on, since I got so excited while wearing it. There's also something exciting about having the sales help assisting and touching you, when trying something out in front of a mirror.

• So true about the experience!!! Even though I am not into girls, there is something about the intimacy of that "help" that is truly bordering on the erotic. They must feel it too! Would love to hear specific tales. PM me if you prefer.

• Me, I love going into Agent Provocateur and buy my lingerie. I collect it, but never wear it unless I feel like it :)

• That's sexy... Do you get them wet quickly when you finally wear them?

• I get the same way.. :3 I buy my self lingerie just so I can wear it when I feel like it at home.
    it's all so.. exciting..

• Do you feel yourself lubricating just anticipating? I do! And when I feel the silky or kacy fabric touch my girl parts omg I get all slippy and slidey I can't help it but it's a nice and sexy feeling and I think I am kind of addicted to the trying on and wearing. Horny just thinking about it!!

• Lacy not kacy lol!

• I love the ritual of trying on the new stuff. I inbox I arrange the room just so I parade I'm the mirror front side and back...

• I love them, and i prefer spending my money on them mor than any thing else.

• Does the lingerie shopping experience create a feeling of arousal? For me personally I can't stop from getting wet just looking at things and imagining. You?

• Not a turn on really, but definitely exciting and fun. It can be a turn on if I prepare for a hot night with my bf though.

• Oooooh how do you prepare and where do you feel it? Like when you're getting ready to go out? When I am wearing sexy panties I almost always get them wet within minutes of putting them on ! You too?