Should I try to be a model?

http://i62.tinypic.com/2b1usn.jpg[/IMG]
http://i60.tinypic.com/33w1sn9.jpg[
no makeup- http://i58.tinypic.com/1zyhv1v.jpg[/IMG]
I was scouted a while ago but I didn't like the agency and recently my boyfriend was scouted too! And now my mom wants me to try with the agency that scouted him because it seems really good. obviously they didn't scout me for runway before because I'm only 5"4. But doing things like editorials would be super fun and creative (despite the long hours I'd be so into it!) plus I'd like to save up lots of money for university and I want to move out with my boyfriend! Should I try it out?

omg I'm laughing because one is sideways hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• my friend's a model and i'd say you have the chops, but keep a few things in mind. most agency's are out to screw you over and will make you sign away most rights to yr shoots etc. so get good counsel or a company with someone you REALLY trust. the other thing is that the industry is brutal; you'll be seen mainly as a money making meatbag, and as a result, lots of harsh things will come yr way: rejection, demand to lose weight (even if you look healthy!), demanding travel. finally, it's very hard to get to a point where you make decent money, but if you get there it's a pretty stable career. it's not sunshine and rainbows though.

What Guys Said 14

• If its a viable option and you're willing to take on the stress, invested time, and being the face of something, do it. You seem like you adore the appreciation and recognition.

Do what's good for you and your future. And don't lose yourself. So many people lose who they are just because their job almost requires it. Can't articulate the meaning I'm trying to put out, so I'll stop here lol.

• You definitely should go for it.. You look stunningly beautiful.. :)

• go on who cares after all LOL

• You should try to be my girlfriend xD kidding, you are gorgeous. Who cares what else thinks. Do you think you should be a model? Yes? Ok then be one.

• You're beautiful! Do it!

• Sure, I think you have a great shot of making it. But hey, if it doesn't work out, at least you tried. Your interest in it says you should try and not leave a lingering thought in your mind.

• You ARE a model.. just not with an agency yet ;)
    Seriously, dont try to be anything... be it! Be what u want to be! Make it so!!

• You're. Too short sorry, but you will make a great face model. You have that cute, innonceng look about you. You're really beautiful though

• Your beautiful go for it

• sounds like your mind is made up. go for it.

• Beautiful, but not high enough. Maybe face model :v

• You're gorgeous. Problem is your height. Too short, I think, but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's only the runway supermodels that are all tall. Go for it. See what they say. No harm in trying

• What's stopping you?

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, you should definitely go for it! You are absolutely gorgeous and I'm so jealous haha. Seriously though, I think if you are really willing to put in the time and dedication to do something like this, you should do it! There's nothing holding you back and it seems your mom supports it already! Good luck with everything you do, girl :)

• Sure, why not...
    You're just too short, and since you're already 18 or older, you're not going to grow much... Doubt there's a huge future in it for you... :(

• I did modeling and LOVED it! I actually want to get back into it but am getting older now lol. You're adorable, I say go for it!

• If that's what you want to do go for it, you're definitely very pretty!

• DOOO ittttt why not! It's good money :)

• I think you should absolutely go for it. What's to be lost?

• Editorial/fashion will be good for you as you are 5'4" Glamour, commericial is also up your alley. Try it out. You might have to pay a certain amount of money to get you started up, and you might not get as much work either. But give it ago.