Would you date me girls?

I find that girls I think are hot dont find me attractive at all. I know I go on about my look but my friend has slept with 3 girls in 2 days. I don't understand why can't I meet someone? These girls find him sexy tho and I have seen some picture of them and they are very nice

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not MY type but I'm sure many other girls might be interested in dating you. But are you intersted in those girls or do you only want to go for the very attractive girls that don't seem to find you attractive?

• I have a type and that type does not like me. I bet you are pretty can I see a picture?

• Look you're not ugly like someone else said. But maybe you could change you're styling. That's all I want to add to this.

What Girls Said 2

• You're not ugly.

• im not sure, i can't really see your picture clearly - i can't see it a lot hahah

What Guys Said 2

• Confidence plays a big part, a friend of mine who isn't very attracted gets a lot of girls because he is so confident, literally the most confident person I've seen in the world.

• If you think you are ugly, you are.

That's how they see it.