Am I one the few women who hates shopping for clothes? Or are there many who hate shopping?

I honestly don't like to go shopping for clothes. I order a few things online and if they don't fit or I don't like the fabric I send it back. But to go to actual stores, grab items, find a fitting room that is not occupied, changing in stinking fitting rooms that are way to hot so you start sweating to... not pleasurable at all.

Most of the times if I do go shopping this is my routine: I step I quickly scan, see a few items that I like, by them in my size and take them home to fit.

Sometimes I see man sitting on a poof all sad. I know exactly how they feel, they feel like me when I shop with my older sister (she loves to shop and take her time) I'v even witnessed couples fighting.. And than I'm like why would you even go shopping together? Or maybe he pays for her...

I used to work for a lingerie retailer and yes some women do try those panties on WITHOUT UNDERWEAR!!! I forced them to by them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to love going to shops having a look around and waste money on things I didn't need.
    Even so, I could always look quickly, things need to catch my eye never one to linger in shops.
    Now I can't stand going to shops and shopping centres. I buy things online sometimes if they are in a sale or I need something. The only time I will now go into a shop is if I need something and can't get it online for need to try it on.

My boyfriend has taken me out before, like around my birthday to get things. I'm so used now to not buying something unless I need it that I don't take much interest in even looking, he will keep trying to get me into shops or try things on.

He took me out to buy a winter coat the other day from an outdoor store, my first quesion is always, how much is it! Perhaps he is lucky I don't want to spend all his money :)

What Guys Said 3

• It's One of the reason why having clothes Business is quite promising , people tend to keep Buy these things even their wardrobe is totally full 😁

• Retail has been going down actually. Ecommerce though has been really rising. I think a lack of free time has resulted in more online purchases.

• You are right , Same trends also happened here , even some few traditional market is still crowded as always..

• OMG I LOVE SHOPPING!!!

• I like shopping if I got the mulah =P, all I see is potential.

What Girls Said 6

• Don't worry there are many girls/women who despise shopping because they find it boring or pointless. This is a good thing sometimes, guys don't like shopping for clothes so there you go ;)

• It stresses me out. I'll walk around with an item, realize I don't love it, and put it back. It's an endless cycle because I hate wasting money on something I'll wear once. I also hate mall crowds. The only way to really keep me happy in a mall is to point me in the direction of the food court

• Me either. I'm so picky sometimes. I don't want to buy things I don't love.

• I love shopping, I don't love trying out things before I wash them, though... O. o

• I fucking hate it. It's the worst thing ever.

• SAME! LOL... What do you hate about it most?

Some girls/women love to shop during a sale.. to me that's a real life horror movie. All these crazed people going through piles of clothing, pushing and sometimes even fighting each other. WTF.. consumerism at its worst.

• I don't know I hate everything! I hate finding it, I hate trying it, I hate not being looking good in it, and the walking, and the heat, and the bitches everywhere, and the sales expedients who doesn't know Im not interested in company, when I have my pants around my feet.. I hate putting my clothes and shoes on and off 1 million times. And I hate spending money. Bam.

• Yeah.. totally get that hahaha!

• I also hate shopping for clothes don't worry