How many (winter) coats do you have?

I'm thinking of buying a new winter coat, it's pastelpink and I think it's a nice change compared with all the grey/black/brown coats for winter. Though I have only two coats for this winter, I can always use some comparison ^^

So, how many coats/jackets do you have?

• 1-3
  • 4-6
  • 7-9
  • 9+

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in New York City and the winters are not so bad as when I lived Upstate over the years where out in the Sticks it gets Cold as a witch's tit, as the saying goes.
    Here where I am living for now and have off and on, I always make sure I have one heavy down coat for walking and another shorter one for more milder winter days. And on top of These, for I always keep a bunch of variegated ones Around hanging Around, are my other lighter weight ones for Any season and for Any reason.
    I love this 'Pastelpink,' CrystalMinds, in fact my heavier winter coat is like a dark fuchsia which is one of my favorite colors.
    Happy Winterland. xx

• Haha, love the expression "cold as a wich's tit", never heard that before ^^
      Thanks, I was doubting about getting the coat in pink, but my friends say it suits me, and it seems that quite some people are afraid of some colour during those darker, colder months.

• lol... A saying taught to me by my mom as I grew up in the cold winters in Upstate, New York... Yes, it's a great color, something different. And as long as it has a good warm lining inside, you should be fine all time. And even with my "Darker one" I have it cleaned once a week because it tends to get a bit dirty from just the wear and tear... You may too have to but it's worth having it done because let's face it, winter is so long and a Perfect pretty as a picture coat that not only looks good but keeps you warm, can even put a smile on your face when it comes time for Cabin Fever having Winter being so long. xx

What Guys Said 8

• One general longcoat. I do like the Napoleon pockets since I'm rather awkward with my hands when it comes to walking, so it gives me somewhere to put them xD

• I think I got 3. One for very very cold conditions, another for not as cold, and so on.

• Haha, like a good male... I have just 2 of them.
    So one as back up in case clumsy me has poured his drink over the first one :-)

• Three: a big padded down one with a (faux) fur trimmed hood, an army surplus coat that weights a ton, and an old ski jacket that's a little bit too short for me.

• Right now none. I throw on a hoodie.

• A grand total of 1

• 4, but I guess I'd say 3 because one has pretty much been replaced.

• I wish you'd show

What Girls Said 10

• Zero! I live in Florida! :P
    I plan on moving up north soon though and have three added into my shopping cart online!
    Burrrr.

• Do you count leather jackets? If yes, then 4, if not then 3.

• About 2 or 3 so I can switch up everyone now and then

• Around 4, Its a long winter here.

• like 3-4 i think I don't know i always buy a new one every year can never have enough

• I only have one, I buy one every winter and then donate the old one

• I have about three

• I have no idea.

• I don't have any

• I have a few winter coats. But after being introduced to duck down coats by my boyfriend technically I only have 2 winter coats. They are so cosy! I have one knee length and one to waist.
    I have other 'winter coats' as in what fashion or style considers winter, but they are not warm! You need so many layers underneath and I find that uncomfortable. However they are good for going out when you want to be more dressed up :)

Roll on the snow and I'll be cosy in my ducky coats!

• I never heard of ducky coats, I'll google ^^

• Just googled 'ducky coat' LOL !!
      www.costumecollection.com.au/.../...e-a39641a9.jpg

• Hahaha! I bet you won't have the issue of someone else wearing the same coat as you while wearing that :D