Why are today's clothes so trashy?

I mean who wants to see your butt hanging out? How are the girls today supposed find a real man? most everyone is turning GAY do you want your kids to be like that? the girls today are just worried about making the guys lust over them? and the guys today wear skinny pants "really" the government give the clothes that they want the girls and guys to wear and look like and dress how much make up do you need

Most Helpful Guy

• For some reason, guys think its cool to have very loose pants with their boxers showing. I don't understand that either. It is very indecent to see that in public, I don't see how a jail house fashion become popular outside of prison.
    Girls wear clothes that look trashy for attention mostly. Not just from guys, but from everyone. Girls have been wearing make up for hundreds of years, it used to be for the nobility or anyone with enough money, but as tine went on, everyone is able to buy it. So that is just not one generation, but the Baby Boom generation did play a role in the popularity.

What Guys Said 5

• ? I don't what you just said. Let people wear what they want.

• clothes aren't trashy, people are making trashy choices

• the butt hanging out is pretty old now. I'm sure people don't wear those anymore.

• In Western Society you mean..

• What country do you live in little girl?

What Girls Said 1

• Ur really mature for your age keep it like that , if don't want wear cute clothes is ur choice