Guys, is glasses a turn-off?

Is glasses a turn off? Do you think they're cute, or not so much?

Are glasses a turn-off?
Thanks for all the comments!

Most Helpful Guy

• It totally depends on the facial structure of the girls face and the glasses she's wearing. As others have said, this can make her hot as hell or the ugly duckling. It's just like any makeup, jewelry, clothes, etc... there's the potential for both extremes of attractiveness. Show us a picture of you with and without your glasses. Then you'll know for sure... for YOU.
    More importantly... do you need glasses? If you need them, then it's more about finding the ones that do looks sexy on your face. It's stupid to not be able to see for the sake of looks... when you can look good with the glasses you need anyhow. On the other hand, I've heard of girls wearing glasses when they don't need them... because they think they look better. That's just as silly.
    It's all relative to YOU, your face, and your choice of glasses. Let's see what you got.
    Either way... you need to rock what you've got!

• Sorry I can't send a picture (i've got nothing to take it with (i'm 13, no phone/ipod)) I really need my glasses! I'm literally blind without them lol. I have an oval shaped face, dark brown eyes, and I'm Asian. I have rectangular glasses with rounded edges. They're a little lighter than my eye color.

• Since you HAVE to wear glasses, you just need to rock them. Because you are Asian, you are going to be naturally beautiful to most guys... it's an advantage of the Asian ethnicity. You are on the right track with them being lighter than your eye color... this makes your dark eyes stand out still. You have nothing to worry about; you're going to be a cutie girl no matter what.
      Personally, I like a larger, rounder glasses on an Asian girl. Low-profile and narrow can make her slanty eyes (which are normally very attractive) look too slanted. A larger, round glass will keep things in proper proportion with you oval face. Does that make sense? I can post pictures for you in not.

• Thanks! And it makes sense.

What Guys Said 20

• Facial structure has lots to do with it as well as the type of glasses you wear. Those basic thin frame oval looking glasses don’t normally enhance the look of a girl but instead hide the face. My friend wears glasses when she needs to read, and her lips, nose, eyes and overall facial structure fits perfectly with those big lensed thick framed glasses. She looks geeky but in a cute sexy way.

Take a look at your facial features. Big glowing eyes and full lips paired up with a nice glasses looks great. If you have more softer features like a round face, no real definition, then most glasses will simply make you look awkward. Wear contacts if that’s the case. Most round oval faces (baby faced) look cuter with nice hair and no glasses. If you have those small squinty eyes then yeah put some eyeliner or glasses lol. No worries, just work with what you got.

Look at some pictures online and compare what your facial structure to those girls who look good. Whether if its glasses or no glasses. That should give you a better perspective on what looks attractive.

• No, glasses are not a turn-off and are often very attractive... but lack of noun-verb agreement is a turn-off.

• okay. I wasn't paying attention while typing, and thanks

• Why sadly? Brown eyes are warm and friendly.

• Thanks! I would want a lighter shade of brown like: hazel, or light brown.

• There is no direct correct answer. It depends on what type of glasses and who they are worn by. Some people can look great with specific glasses while others might not. That's for you to find out.

• No, I don't think they would be a turn off

• As long as you choose frames/color that work with your facial structure and skin tone, no, not a turn-off.

• yeah. I have glasses that are a little lighter than my eye color, dark brown.

• They neither enhance nor take away from a woman's appearance as long as they are not stupid looking.

• Nope Samantha glasses aren't turn of on girl

• Depends on the glasses. Some look good, some look really bad.

• Its nothing like that they are a turn off or anything in general, but some people look good in them and some don't look as apealing

• Quite the opposite for me. You can leave 'em on during sex if you want, too.

• It depends on each person who wears them individually.

• Nope, I wear them myself.

• i like girls with glasses. i always compare them as sexy librarian, or a nurse or a teacher in p*rn.

• Nah some girls pull em off real nice.

• If I say a girl looks like a geek/nerd, it's definitely a compliment! Glasses cen be super hot! 😉

• depends on the girl and the type of glasses they have on.

• Quite the opposite. Glasses are a turn on.

• I wear glasses. I don't think it is a turn off for me.

• I like glasses, but my girl wears them well

so it depends on the person

• Nope i find it pretty sexy for a girl to wear glasses.

What Girls Said 4

• i wear glasses sometimes and i think they look bloody fantastic! :)
    if u believe u look good in them, then WORK IT! :D

• I like them. I think they look super cute on both genders.

• I think girls look great in glasses and I find that guys are even hotter with glasses as well.

• No they aren't a turn off, but bad grammar is. You may want to go back to school