Girls: what's your opinion about chokers as an accessory? do you love it or hate it?

there's girly lace chokers, gothic spiked chokers and diamanté chokers :) so much to choose from !! :)

• Love chokers!
  • Hate chokers !

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them. I wear different styles and have them in different colors for different outfits. I do think they can sometimes look out of place but there's a time and place for everything so the key is to find the right place to wear them, plus the person wearing them has to have the right sized neck for them or it won't look right. Plus, the width of the choker is important too. Some girls look better with a wider choker, while others look better with a thinner one.

What Guys Said 6

• Not a girl here... but I love a girl wearing a choker. Very sexy.

• I think it's pretty decent, but the name is terrible.

• Never mind the 1990's, make that the 1970's.

• Highly dependent on your outfit, facial features, etc. But the right combination can be sexy ;)

• They look sexy with lingerie, but not so much in public.

• Not a girl, but chokers remind me of a little girl accessory from the 90's. Whenever I see a girl wearing a choker, I automatically think back to my childhood in the 90's seeing girls always wearing them.

What Girls Said 34

• I love chokers but they have to be used correctly or they appear trashy. I have a beautiful cameo choker with lace that gets raves when I wear it in a formal setting. I have others that scream "sex" and those ones are best kept in the bedroom, when entertaining!

• What outfit would you have to wear for the chokers to appear trashy?

• "Trashy" may not have been the best description. Maybe "inappropriate" or simply" out of place " may have been better. Some chokers are beautiful and classy and accentuate a beautiful gown, dress or even a business suit. Other chokers have tacky wording like "Sexy" or something on them, as sold in adult stores and should stay in the bedroom.

• I wouldn't necessarily say I love the, or hate them... I'll wear them every once in a while. I'll have to admit that they're awfully cute, but despite my sense of fashion I temd to slack when it comes to accessorizing.

So I'd say they're ok or I'm indifferent.

• my thing is, they don't work well for everyone, I think some girls can pull it off better than others and just because its a trend does not mean you should wear it lol same goes for crop tops and high waist shorts and maroon lips, they all are individually pretty, but all clashed together makes some look like posers and some don't wear the items properly or don't have the right body or face features.- example: if the person choosing to wear the lipstick has really tiny lips and wears lipstick it usually doesn't look as well as a defined fuller lip. And another thing ladies, JUST BECAUSE IT ZIPS DOES NOT MEAN IT FITS!

• I think they can be really cute with certain outfits. I don't have any at the moment but would love to get some.

• You can make some on YouTube

• They look tacky.

• I think they look tacky and childish. They remind me of the '90s/early 2000s.

• i personally can't stand something this close to my neck lol

anything that goes over the collar bones line makes me feel smothered lol not for me

• I hate them theyre ugly

• Yerp big fan! Im wearing mine in my profile picture! 😊

• I like them - cool, hot and sexy

• I think they look silly tbh.

• I don't like them, but I don't hate them

• I love it! I like wear it but it depends on my outfit :)

• i ware chokers every day. i dress in a slightly goth/lolitia/punk style and so they go well with my wardrobe. most of the time its just a bit of plain-ish ribbon but for dressy outfits or date nights i have lacey ones or cameos and mayby a hundred other kinds (i uesta have spiked ones but kinda out grew them. like em' on others though!) it might sound weird but chokers are the one accessory i never leave the house without.

• I love them. It really depends on what your wearing though.
    I have had a black and a gold choker for about 6 years. Though I rarely wear them I like having them.

• I used to wear them.

• i like them but no so much on me beause
    i don't have a long neck

• I loved them back in my preteen years now I'm not really a fan anymore.

• I love them, and I like changing out the pendant out with different outfits

• I quite like them but I haven't worn one in a long time lol

• Hell yeah I do! Sexiest accessory ever.

• I adoreeeeeeeee them :)

• I hate chokers.
    They're super cute, but I hate anything around my neck.

• C'mon people, they look cool! lol

• They look really good if you have a slightly long neck and elegant features. :)

• I love them, they're so cute!!;_;

• I wore little lace chickens when I was 8. That's all I can say lol

• classy, small ones, i hate it when they have stupid flowers or unnecessary bling on them.

• generally i find it ugly :)

• I don't like those kinds of chokers but I like this pearl choker of mine.

• More from Girls
    4