Do you wear a watch?

I've never really been a fan of wearing watches but I recently bought a really nice $1500 watch and people keep complimenting me on my watch and it seems to be a real attention grabber. I don't really even use it to tell the time but it's just for fashion I guess.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I do sometimes. I love watches... but if I wear anything on my wrist too long, my wrist turns red. this only happens with certain metals. pure gold is fine, but i don't think i can get away with that sort of thing on a daily basis lol. have to say i admire men's watches quite a bit. tells me about the man.

• Yeah I wear a watch everyday and have been for years. The one I wear everyday is not a super expensive one but it looks cool and does the job. I have a couple of more expensive ones that I wear on a night out.

• Nope and I never bought one.

• nope, I like the look but they annoy me, my smartphone is enough

• I love wearing watches. Like simple watches nothing fancy. See my profile picture it's one of my watches

• Nop don't call my attention use my phone time

• Nope, it annoyes me too much ;)

• I wear a phone, no watch :)

• I know but it's more of a fashion statement these days

What Guys Said 7

• I've worn a watch since I was a kid. I love how no one wears them now, and I watch people have to reach into their pockets and dig through trying to find their cell phone so they can see what time it is. I point to my watch and smile. I can tell time in the blink of an eye.

• I don't but I want to start wearing one when I go out and put on my suit lol. im gonna get a baller fucking watch.

• I'd suggest looking on amazon. You can find some killer deals on designer watches

• yeah they have a lot of good looking Nixon on amazon.

• I think the most awesome people don't need to know the time, or even the month/year/anything if they don't want lmao :)

• I used to. Stopped in the mid 2000's.

• No. I want to get a nice one one day though.

• Yes, I have a Reactor Trident that I wear everyday and I have a Sinn 756 that I wear for formal occasions.

• A 100$ dollar tommy hilfiger watch will last a lifetime !!!