Women- what do you prefer wearing, mini skirts, mini dresses, jeans, or yoga pants?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a jeans and sneakers kind of girl. Maybe this is super weird but I never feel comfortable in skirts or dresses, and if I don't feel comfortable then I can't feel sexy.

What Girls Said 60

• Jeans. Anything with the word "mini" in it = tacky to me. I'd rather wear normal skirts and dresses, thanks. Yoga pants are not for me either.

• I love dresses. From long dresses to mini dresses. Conservative to really sexy dresses. I ware dresses all the time. =) I do however like to ware leggings/yoga pants around the house or if I having a really lazy day. I ware jeans to the barn to ride my horse.

• Now that's hott. Aww I love horses. What kind do you have?

• He's a gelding.(male) You had a thoroughbred too? What a big coincidence. You should get back into riding.

• I ride every now and then still I love it ;)

• Jeans or dresses (not mini though).

• A girl can never have too many dresses!! I don't enjoy tight clothing at all, much prefer maxi dresses ^_^ Something about them is elegant and regal to me ^_^

• I usually wear them all at the same time.

• Yoga pants, they're so comfortable. I have really long legs so any type of mini is really mini on me and then jeans just get uncomfortable after a while.

• Mmm I bet you have some sexy legs ;) do you like to wear minis sometimes ;) ?

• Flats or sandals.

• Mmm sexy. What kind of panties do you like?

• I wear skirts and dresses just above the knee usually. I also like leggings or yoga pants sometimes with a tunic.

• I love dresses for how they look. Not too short though, roughly to the knees otherwise you always have to worry about it.
    Yoga pants for comfort though

• Out of the 4 options, jeans.

But I prefer to wear dresses. Just not mini ones. Its gotta cover more than just my ass.

• Mmmmm now thats sexy and sophisticated and I like that ;) what style of footwear do you like?

• I love ballerina flats, short heels, boots, almost any feminine footwear.

• I am a Jean kind of girl.
    I don't wear skirts often, I don't do mini dresses, and yoga pants once in a while...
    :- ]

• Depends on what I'm doing.. chilling or when I don't give a fuck then yoga pants, if I dress to impress I go for skirts or dresses, not too short though, and for school ad stuff I wear jeans... All depends on the occasion ^-^

• jeans because theyre more comfy, yoga pants are REALLY comfy but they get unwanted attention and i dont really want to share the details of my behind with the rest of the world

• yoga pants, effortlessly cute and I have a big butt so if I want to feel sexy I just dress leggings up a bit. However, not the only thing I wear lol some girls wear them everyday- I just prefer them most the time if I can.

• Mmmm nothing sexier then a woman with a big ass in yoga pants or leggings ;)

• Yoga pants! They're SO comfortable, and now they're perfectly acceptable to wear in public :)

• I completely agree. They look comfy and sexy on a woman. What do you enjoy wearing for footwear?

• Depends on the outfit, but with yoga pants, usually ballet flats or flip flops.

• Mmm sexy and simple. I like it

• All of the above

• What do you like to wear for shoes? Mmm god you wear all the above your like every mans dream woman ;)

• Heels, weightlifting sneakers, running sneakers, sandals, etc...

• Mmm now thats hott. Message me sometime ;)

• Jeans, I can bend over without anyone seeing my ass or seeing through my yoga pants. I do wear yoga pants with a long t shirt when I work out though

• Yeah I agree :) but I bet you look amazing when you work out ;)

• Yoga pants..

• Skirts and dresses

• Out of the options I would say neither. I am not allowed to wear mini clothes and I don't like jeans and yoga pants. My favourite clothes are skirts and dresses. I absolutely love them! Especially if they're flowy and floral or pink.

• Yoga pants

• jeans. although yoga pants and leggings are very comfortable but i dont wear them very often

• I completely agree :) i bet you look sexy in anything you wear? What type of footwear do you like?

• i just wear vans shoes or shoes that are like vans

• mini dresses ;)

• Yoga pants or jeans.

• Out of these? Jeans, but I actually prefer shorts and sweatpants.

• jeans, boots, and a comfy sweater.

• Dresses/skirts over eveything.

• I'm a jeans girl but I like yoga pants too
    and I've got a lot of shorts

• Mmm I bet you look amazing in them ;) what type of footwear do you like?

• Jeans or pj bottom

• Formal.. work you know ;) But in my free time casual chicque.

• I completely agree and find a fasisticated woman extremely fascinating

• I like skirts and dresses a lot

• What kind of dresses and skirts do you like? What do you like to wear for footwear?

• Well it depends on what I'm doing. If it's work them it's about 3 inch pointed stilettos. If it ion out then 4 or 5 inch platforms

• Mmm now thats sexy. I love a woman in heels

• More from Girls
    30

What Guys Said 2

• You ass... the least you could have done was ask for pictures with the reply lol. Im sorry I am not a perv but while reading them comment, i couldn't help but go "mmm.. i wish they had pictures" you know... to show why they prefer it lol

• Congratulations girls! You've helped him use up another box of kleenex!