Do you prefer thick eyebrows or thin?

Lately the trend has been thick eyebrows for the past few years but I just can't get into that shit. It doesn't look bad on some girls, but I prefer my brows to be thin, they look more glamorous and "done" to me.

What kind of eyebrows do you like better?

THIN BROWS:
media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...788feca41e55.jpg
rollingout.com/.../...eagangood-e1334300298240.jpg

THICK BROWS:
1.bp.blogspot.com/.../RiRi+Boy+Tutorial.JPG
parade.condenast.com/.../...elevingne-eyebrows.jpg

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I dislike too thin brows. They give a woman a constant ironic or mean expression. Thick brows, in the sence that they are not groomed at all and/or are overly painted with brow pencil, look also bad, either too striking or unkempt. I mostly like natural arched brows, groomed only as much as nessecary to look neat, not pusposefully made thinner. Brow pencil should be used only in the places the brow looks empty, not the whole brow. Also, brows's colour should not make a big contrast to hair colour.
    example
    www.womansday.com/.../Eyebrow-Raise-mdn.jpg

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Thick looks better on the linked picture, but I'd be happy with people just not ripping out parts of their eyebrows just so they'd think they look better, when they actually have some inhuman looking arc that makes you want to glance anywhere else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy with either. Both can look sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick. But black woman thick not white woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer thin, but I still think Cara Delevigne looks better than 99% of girls I've seen before.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't do anything crazy with mine lol. I guess they are neither thin nor thick. I like whatever is natural. super thin ones look crazy in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummmm well I leave mine natural cause I think they look fine that way and I don't have time for that sh*t in the morning... but I like thick eyebrows:) I love cara delevingnes eyebrows :):):)

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick. Eyebrows but shaped please don't over do it with the penciled in touch either

0|0
    0|0
  • Thicker looks more natural but if you go with thicker, make sure they're at least groomed a bit. Some people aren't blessed with plentiful brows to work with so in that case they shouldn't be touched

0|0
    0|0
  • Think brows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin
    But not to thin

0|0
    0|0