I have some questions that Google hasn't been able to answer.
Firstly, I have a 26 inch waist. My hips (referring to the actually pelvis, not my bum) is 32 inches.
I would like to shrink my waist to 24 inches. I feel as that if my waist was shrunk to 23 or less it would stand out too much against my hips since they are quite wide.
So, my questions are:
1. Will a corset shrink my hips a bit as well?
2. How many months or even years must I wear the corset to permanently reduce my waist by 2"? Or at least enough that the results last years or so, or until I gain significant weight? As in... assuming I stay the same weight, how long will the results last, if I corset for say, several months to a year?
3. How long do results take usually? I'm slim and don't have much fat on my waist. I think that only 2" worth is fat, the rest is probably muscle and bone. Considering this, how long would it take to get results?
4. I do not wish to lose weight... is it difficult to eat while wearing the corset? Is it best to eat when the corset is off?
5. Lastly, where do you recommend I buy a corset?
Most Helpful Guy
There is a reason this isn't done anyone and was stopped in the 20th century.0