Does anyone else hate being ugly?

having people look at you like you're different, people not wanting to sit next to you because of something you had no control of. life sucks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am plain looking and it's worse for girls. I know how you feel. People can say beauty is in the eye of the beholder but they're usually not unattractive people. How I got over it? I stopped focusing on my looks and on other more important things. Looks will fade away very fast and there's more to life. Hope this helped.

What Girls Said 3

• I am a strong believer that BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER meaning just because one person thinks your ugly or a group of people believe the same way that does not mean your ugly... ... ... There are plenty of people in the world that will believe your gorgeous you just need to believe it yourself first and then find those people...and don't let the other jerks put you down.

• Its easy to say the when you're attractive. but its life, I just have to find a way to get over it.

• Well post a picture...I'll be the judge on whether you should be believe if your ugly or not.

• just be confident,feel confident and don't worry about what everyone else thinks.

You don't need people like that in your life thoes people aren't worth your time.

Stick too the poeple who respect you and love you for you and everything you are.

• Its hard to be confident when you have people constantly calling you ugly and tearing you down.

• Just ignore it, if you let them see it bothers you they'll continue to do it.

They feed off the reaction.

I'm sure no one that hiddious that people would make it part of there life to make fun of

Someone else.. they must have nothing else to do in there lives.

Just pick different people to be around,

And trust me if you apper to be confident, they'll stop.

If you let them see you find yourself as ugly they'll continue to try and bring you down.

• Go to www.real-wishes.com

it's really real I made hmm.. 3 wishes and they all came true it may look and sound fake but you should give it a try and even go and look at where people said their wishes came true..

call me stupid but you should try it! what do you have to lose..nothing! Go try it. It couldn't hurt I have friends too that said it worked go and hurry theirs only so many wishes left better get yours.

What Guys Said 3

• I often feel unattractive. I've been told I was ugly by almost everyone at one point or another. I also have another problem. People are scared of me. They tell me they're intimidated by me. They say they are afraid of me. Some have even referred to me as a big dumb monster. It actually really hurts, even if I do know that I'm not dumb and I'm pretty far from a monster. I'm still struggling with this too. I feel your pain man.

The best solution I can give you is to try to put it behind you and keep in mind that these people are just retards who don't know what they're talking about. It helps a little bit. For me anyway. Remember that there are some people who won't think so little of you. There are people who will respect you for you. Remember that there are also bound to be some girls that'll like you too.

Sorry other than that I got nothing. I hope it helped.

• Do what I do when people call me ugly laugh at them.Freaks them out.

• You know, if people don't want to sit by you or judge you because you look different from them, that's their problem. It's very much like they don't want to be seen in that kind of company, because they feel that they will be judged based on that. But people can rise to the occassion, and have an upbeat attitude about it, and despite it been easier said than done, shrug it off---and not let it get them down. Good luck.

• you only think of your self ugly is when others around you are hot.