Girls, would you wear paint as a bikini?

If you could get a really cute bathing suit painted on with waterproof body paint, would you hang with your friends at the beach wearing body paint instead of cloth?

Assume there won't be any increased groping or legality issues. If you aren't sure what that would look like, SI's swimsuit issue always has examples, and a google search delivers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I will never fit in to a nudist community and most certainly would never see myself having a painted on bikini. No matter how slim and trim I became or tanned I would never be painted, naked or partially naked out in public. I do however admire the confidence some people have with exposing there bodies and feeling absolutely comfortable.

What Girls Said 4

• Definitely not.

• No way

;)

• Nope I would never wear anything like that.

• dont you mean "not" wear anything like that? ;)

• i was referring to the fact that the woman would be completely naked not wearing clothes. And yes you have a point.

• I'm sure loads of girls would be all for the body paint. Just not me

• definitely not :)

What Guys Said 1

• thats hot. If only guys could do the same without getting an erection.

• Even if they didn't get an erection, it's not the same. Having your junk hanging out makes it very obvious that you aren't wearing something, and it's usually not a great look. Women look just as good if not better wearing nothing, and the bodypaint really makes it look like they are covered.

• its just simply not the same.