Just curious on how I look?

am i ugly. My lids droop low bc of deformed muscle that aren't strong enough to lift my lids at all. I use my eyebrows to open my eyes fully. Anyway I feel like they make me look weird.

www.flickr.com/photos/127114450@N08/14912126333/

be honest. I won't choose a most helpgul answer to this question. I am just curious
thanks for being honest :) the pic isn't avaliable anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• Your main look is alright but your eyelids do make you look tired or upset.

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly, you just look kind of high to me. People in Colorado probably wouldn't think twice about it.

And I don't mean that as trying to hurt your feelings, just honest opinion like you ask for (:

• you will have to add another pic

• You look like you need a hug ( I'm not offering)

What Girls Said 3

• You're eyes remind me of Cher's eyes. I sincerely hope you are having fun with eye makeup! You have a whole range of options :D

• You are look average but the eyelids give you an exhausted look. You can cover drooping eyelids by wearing glasses with thick frames (fake nerdy glasses), also with make makeup and maybe changing your hairstyle/haircut. Smile more :)

• nope you're not ugly. i've seen plenty of people with droopy looking eyes. its not too uncommon or ugly at all. you just kinda look high or tired haha